Click image for larger version

Name:	20161121_143525.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	105.8 KB
ID:	18360 Click image for larger version

Name:	20161121_143442.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	225.1 KB
ID:	18361 I would like to see how others who use CFLs, hang their lights. These are my cf lights. I have four sockets with double splitters in them, one in each corner, plus one single socket in the center of them. In total I am using nine bulbs without much room with the current placement. Would it be better to have them in a row or spread around at various heights (ex. One socket at 24 inches, another at 19 inches, another at 36)? So please my compact bulb headed friends, show us how you hang your CFLs system, the person you may help, may be me, or him, or her, or that guy behind your couch?

Do they wobble to and fro? Can you tie them in a knot? Can you tie them in a bow?

I don't run cfl's, I just love the song.

Had to do it....
    Last edited by Royal Nugs; 11-21-2016, 03:53 PM.

Comment

• Cracker08
      Cracker08 commented
      Editing a comment
      Can you throw them over your shoulder, like a continental soldier,.....😁 which leads us to my next question, the audience would like answered......WHAT SYSTEM DO YOU USE.....? Talking to all of you with the beards, or no beards, or you with the pretty smiles(Ladies) 😀
      Last edited by Cracker08; 11-21-2016, 05:55 PM.

Name:	Screenshot_20161121-151106.png
Views:	98
Size:	3.37 MB
ID:	18368

14....40 watts

Comment

Howdy partner 😊 Here's how mine look when all are going. 5 fixtures, each split into two, and right now in flowering I'm doing 100 watts each bulb. I try to surround every square inch with strong enough light, 1-2 inches away. Of course that requires much attention as its growing, but this is my baby and I like spending time with her. 😘
      ​​​​
      Current grows...http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...ime-collection
      Recent grows...
      http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...n-og-haze-auto
      http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...ss-cheese-auto
      http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...-2-we-love-you

Comment

Thank you, now I see the lights!!! Shine bright my friends!!

Comment

• rockman
          rockman commented
          Editing a comment
          And you as well Mr.Cracker! 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

I use four, 42 watt cfl's on a four way splitter that is mounted inside an aluminum mixing bowl reflector for overhead light. I drilled holes in the mixing bowl to allow heat to escape. As you can see I have U bend floresant lights (40 watts each) I cannibalized from an old Phototron for side lighting. I have a small DIY grow box so cfl is all I can use... for now.
        DIY grow space 2.5' X 3.5' X 6.5'
        315 LEC
        6" Vortex exhaust fan w/speed control
        6" Carbon filter
        3- 6" fans
        humidifier
        temp and humidity gauge
        5 gal smart pots w/ FFOF soil
        FF trio nutrients

Comment

• Cracker08
          Cracker08 commented
          Editing a comment
          So cool!! Thank you my MacGyver friends!!!

Originally posted by PuravidaC View Post
        I use four, 42 watt cfl's on a four way splitter that is mounted inside an aluminum mixing bowl reflector for overhead light. I drilled holes in the mixing bowl to allow heat to escape. As you can see I have U bend floresant lights (40 watts each) I cannibalized from an old Phototron for side lighting. I have a small DIY grow box so cfl is all I can use... for now.
        A phototron! Old school! How long have you been growing?

Comment

• PuravidaC
          PuravidaC commented
          Editing a comment
          Old school indeed!!! Phototron was given to me by a friend. I just used the U bend lights for side lighting. Have been gorilla growing for a long time. Just started indoor growing recently, two grows and counting, because I wanted more control. Can't count how many gorilla grows either got ripped off or eaten by deer and rabbits!!! 😂

Here are mine. Not a good pic I got two 65watt and two 43 watt 6500k and two 43 watt 2700k

Name:	IMG_1741.JPG
Views:	30
Size:	3.10 MB
ID:	18662

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
          9fingerleafs commented
          Editing a comment
          The bulbs are in a 40cm x 60cm area

• NebulaHaze
          NebulaHaze commented
          Editing a comment
          They look great under your CFLs! You've got them trained nice and flat so you can keep them close

• 9fingerleafs
          9fingerleafs commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes thank you. Not easy but posible

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X