Yellowing sugar leaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yellowing sugar leaves

Got a question, the sugar leaves are turning yellow at the tips and on up with a few. I know the leaves start to turn yellow on up in the Flowering Stage but this happened to me the last time also and I was wondering if I should do anything for it or if this is ok? I have a pocket microscope and have viewed the trycolms and their are lots of milky but also still some clear as well, as of now no amber. Also most of the pistils are still white with some turned red. I would appreciate some feed back and I appreciate everyone in advance, thank you. I have uploaded a few pics for you all to see.

Yellowing during flowering is classically in the lower leaves, and is caused, I believe, by the tendency to cut way back on nitrogen in the flowering stage, so a nitrogen deficiency develops.
    What you have there looks more like nutrient excess (nute burn) than deficit, but I could be wrong about that.
    What are you growing in and what have you been feeding lately?

Comment

• Trimmings426
      Trimmings426 commented
      Editing a comment
      I am growing in regular non nute potting soil no additives and been feeding every other time using Fox Farm Trio Organic at half the recommended dose, fed with nutes last night without any nitrogen added a it calls for in the feeding chart.

• DoctorJohnson
      DoctorJohnson commented
      Editing a comment
      > I am growing in regular non nute potting soil no additives and been feeding every other time using Fox Farm Trio Organic at half the recommended dose, fed with nutes last night without any nitrogen added a it calls for in the feeding chart.
      Cool. Obviously it's not a big problem. My guess is just dialing back the N a little bit should fix it.

Morning 426, all i see is a little tip burn, which don't hurt anything, except the tip burn tells you that you used a little to much nutrients earlier on.
    Your gonna be fine, looks like maybe another 3-4weeks, she will be done.
    Nice job 426
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

Your final trimmed buds will not be as "pretty" if you should leave the sugar leaves on. Just cut off the yellow tips, and they will be OK. I leave my sugar leaves intact when I trim. What a waste of trichomes to cut them off. As well a waste time and energy in trimming them off.

Comment

hey 426 hows it going I think you had a little nute burn like others but In the first picture the kola looks like a freaken palm tree send that in to nebula for pic of the week pretty cool
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
        current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X