Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Campesino
    commented on 's reply
    OK, that sounds within reason. And it certainly does look rockin!
    If tap EC is that high, I would be careful with just adding it on. I have seen several refs that suggest the upper range for that adjustment is 300. So even if you are starting with 450, you should only subtract 300. The thing is you are balancing needs for nutrition through diffusion and ability to drink through osmosis. If the EC is too high, (and I think 2000 is always pushing it), then plants can't drink effectively, irregardless of what exactly is contributing to that 2000 (tap crap or nutes).

• RosettaStoned
    commented on 's reply
    Still on 18/6.
    It was at 2050 but you have to subtract the tap EC which is 450. It's rocking for sure, especially since the new probe and new meter. Everything really, all the plants are looking much better.

• Campesino
    commented on 's reply
    Re pistils, how long have they been on 12/12?
    Re EC, you backed off to 1900! What had it been? I’m putting in EC about 1200
    Plants look great!

• RosettaStoned
    replied
    Start of week 6 tonight. 55 days since being being placed in the towel. Backed off the nutes a little in hopes to let the PExWW catch up. 1900 EC in a 5 gallon bucket. More pre-flowers have formed and fairly certain it's a female, still don't see pistils though. I think I'm going to use my two 100 wattish cob rebuilds (226 watts total). That should cover three plants in a straight line.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20180429_170150.jpg
Views:	157
Size:	928.2 KB
ID:	200274Click image for larger version

Name:	20180429_170041.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	1.08 MB
ID:	200275Click image for larger version

Name:	20180429_165855.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	1.64 MB
ID:	200273

Leave a comment:

• Locrian99
    replied
    I wish I would’ve done one leaving them and one taking so I could see a good side by side. I think the lighting plays a big role, my 1 450w equiv led obviously is going to produce smaller buds than my 600w hps. With your lighting you might have better results on those side branches.

Leave a comment:

• Locrian99
    commented on 's reply
    I just harvested one of my manifolds I think I should’ve removed more growth tips. I left quite a bit thinking more branches means more bud. But on most of those branches it was tiny buds with a small cola on top I think my main buds would’ve been bulkier and less time trimming smaller buds. Next grow I’ll remove the first 2 off the second node for sure. It does look like under the hps this is less of an issue than under the smaller led. We’ll see when I harvest the ones under the hps.

• RosettaStoned
    commented on 's reply
    It's getting a little unruly. I'll take care of that today

• Campesino
    commented on 's reply
    After establishing my manifold structure I have 8 colas. I take almost all the branckes that grow on the first 6 nodes, usually leaving one at about the 3rd-4th node on each. The majority of the branches that stay form during the stretch.
    I clip the unwanted growth tips as soon as they form because that is less upsetting (to me... and probably the plant)

• RosettaStoned
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you ATU, I hope so

• RosettaStoned
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    Rosetta its lolly popping and yes thats how you do it from the main truck i remove all little veg growth and on each branch I take to two three nodes unless the node is growing very fast most will be small this is a picture of a plant I just finished lolly popping hope it helps

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Gorgeous plant, Rosetta: she looks like a girl to me.

• RosettaStoned
    replied
    It's looking happy and healthy! At it tallest point it is about 20" but a solid 30" wide. All the major branches have really beefed up at the main trunk. Secondary node growth has sprung into action as well.
    (Let me slide a question in here while speak of these)...it's the secondary nodes that I strip off of the trained main branch, those and the leaves all the way up to the third node from the top? That's the defol I am seeing that makes the towers of buds? Haven't ventured from the net yet and want to try this out. Also don't want to decrease my yeild with a stupid move...so want to make sure first.
    Still no real definitive answer on the sex yet, pre-flowers kinda poked their heads but haven't finished. I might have to give this an additional week to see....still a little LST every day and no complaints about the healthy increase in nutes. Topped it off once with a gallon of nute solution to keep it at the 2000 EC. For a plant that doesn't supposedly like high pH, it sure likes to raise it up a lot. Next change, in two days, it will go into a 5 gallon bucket. Maybe a slight increase in nutes nothing substantial. Need to decide what I am flowering it under. It is going with the two PExWW to the left of it on the floor.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20180424_021949.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	1.71 MB
ID:	198505

Leave a comment:

• RosettaStoned
    replied
    Branches are getting asymmetrical and starting to show it's true colors. Changed to 2000 ec, a little higher but it didn't care. I think it grew an inch, at least, in 10 hours!
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20180419_164021.jpg Views:	1 Size:	792.3 KB ID:	197243

Leave a comment:

• RosettaStoned
    commented on 's reply
    It was holding on by a thread, surprised it even did anything.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X