Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back on track

Hello all
    First of all I have started a campaign for letting people like me grow.
    Second I will be growing again so hopefully I can get started in August.
    If any one would like some help with a scrog then I will be happy to help.
    Your Cindy ( The demon )

So happy to hear that!
    How? What? Who? happened?

Comment

Well that's good news.
      Last edited by D.A.A.S.69; 03-01-2018, 12:59 PM.
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

Can you please explain what happened? Did you get all your equipment back????
        Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
        2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
        Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Welcome back Cin, was afraid we'd lost you. Proactive and positive! Great things. stay strong-----You grow girrrrrrrl !!

Comment

I will have to buy new stuff and that’s going to take awhile before I can pay for it.

Comment

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              We just don't want you to lose time in jail!! I don't understand why they let you go but confiscated all your stuff.

It was my first offence.
            Never been introuble with the police.
            I did spend one night in a cell.

Comment

• Potted
              Potted commented
              Editing a comment
              Well demon sounds like u got off pretty easy. I would still watch out for a rat 🐀 unless u know who it is or find out b super carful and tell no one.if u make to much noise people will look your way again.stelth is the key! Lol

Well sucks you lost so much but great to hear your not getting locked up! 🍻
            Setup
            4’x4’x6.6’
            600W MH
            2x innova 19w full spec led
            175cfm fan, can 33 filter
            8gal DIY reservoir/ hydro system

Comment

Thats good news kinda Cindy Even though I'm legal where I'm at, I still dread the thought of this happening ,

Cindy I have some extra stuff you should put out a list of the things you absolutely need maybe we can have you up and running sooner than later If I have something you can use I will pm you for details
              new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
              current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Originally posted by Cindy Nightshade View Post
                Hello all
                First of all I have started a campaign for letting people like me grow.
                Second I will be growing again so hopefully I can get started in August.
                If any one would like some help with a scrog then I will be happy to help.
                Your Cindy ( The demon )
                Great going on the activism. You might help change the world, or at least Britain. You do realize they will be watching you closely? Be more than very careful. You are not a demon, but a demoness. They will throw the book at a multiple offender. You might consider moving to another city.

Good luck

The really bad guys have your stuff!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X