Almost harvest time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost harvest time

Hey all been a while since i last posted. Wont lie, i was feeling a bit discouraged as my grow didnt end up the way i wanted. The buds turned out very small, though the low humidity has helped with trichome production. Im on my last few days, and soon itl be time to cut them down. It sucks when you have a vision for something and it doesnt go according to plan but its all a lesson for me at the same time.
    My first grow, even though i i got buds, was a complete faliure and i ended up getting non smokeable product. This time is a bit different though. I feel like i can actually smoke it granted i dry and cure it properly. Have this small branch i cut off to show you a peek at the bad azz kush.
    I plan on starting my third grow as soon as im done drying, and this time im going to change a few things around to hopefully see through my udeal grow. Thanks to all of you who've helped me along the way, cant say i appreciate it enough.

Nice mate good job looks very smokeable.
    i harvested 20 percent of my bad azz scrog on Friday for some reason 1 part was done now I am giving her another week to finish up.

It's 4:19 u got a minute?

Comment

• H4john
      H4john commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks a bad trip! I remeber when you first posted you were growing bad azz too. I was excited to see what your vs mine would look like.

• abadtrip
      abadtrip commented
      Editing a comment
      Yours look nicer than mine mate well done I'll get a pick after 530 when the lights come back on

Good job man. It’s really frosty!!

Comment

• H4john
      H4john commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks garrett! Im in the true north, and the winter had the RH constantly below 30%. I really think that was a big player in the frost factor. Your profile pic is a beaut btw.

I am down south and my humidity is pretty high. Higher than I wanted. And I cannot take credit for the picture. It’s a picture of a plant that a guy named Rasta Jeff grew and bread.

Comment

• H4john
      H4john commented
      Editing a comment
      There is true honor in honesty. Makes me happy to see that you wouldnt take credit for something thats not yours. Good on you.

Looking good!

Don't feel to bad about the last grow, my last one went to shit late in the season, and had to terminate. Grew good weed last summer, then poor planning, and botched it. Learned some stuff, and came back stronger from it though!
    Organic Soil,
    with molasses,
    In a Greenhouse with,
    Redneck engineering.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X