No announcement yet.

Growing and going full tilt No Till

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m back, starting over. I caused a flood after saving and transplanting my plants when I had a leaking smart pot cause a flood on a downstairs neighbor. So the super came into my apartment with the building manager when I wasn’t home. So much for stealth LOL.

To be on the safe side I put all equipment away and composted my plants into the Community Garden. But really neither the building manager nor the super cared about what I was growing, all they cared about was the neighbors ceiling getting damaged so I took a year off just to make sure there would be no more heat from building management. So I’m starting over. After that I have reassessed my Magiver grow and will use more conventional methods.

Good to be back
    My Growing and going full tilt NoTill NTG thread https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...l-tilt-no-till
    The universities do not teach all things

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      Glad to have you back it sucks when shit like that happens

Magiver grow, what is this??? how is the community garden going , I kinda have something similar ,I plant my garden and all the animals in the neighborhood eat it lol
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• Paracelsus
      Paracelsus commented
      Editing a comment
      oldjarhead100 glad you’re doing well hi! I really miss the company grow weed easy provided but was shy since my MacGyver grow fell apart and went South Even before the flood downstairs. I’m sure you must remember the television show MacGyver, the guy who could use a Swiss Army knife to defuse an atomic bomb with two seconds left 2 go lol. That’s what happened when I had to move Kinky and my other plants. I’m going to keep it simple and buy a grow tent just a five by five. Still will be a no till with the goal of creating a perpetual indoor grow. I’m still in a probation state and have doubts about home grow legalization.

• Tika
      Tika commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome Back!

• Paracelsus
      Paracelsus commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks TiKi Your picture of the honey sticks bee should win a Pulitzer prize

So here we are 18 months later and then some. I'm back on the trail I've got some improvements quite a few actually. check them out. These are just random pictures of mine.
    I'm still concentrating on veg and getting my environment right .
    I have not flipped to flower yet. I haven't done a harvest yet.

I started again "AGAIN" last March when the Pandemic began and I was in self isolation It's actually keeping me sane during this self isolation here in New York City I really haven't been out of the house except to the laundry and supermarket for anything except for a handful of times in 10 months. More than 1 in 10 people are infected where I live.

Back then I focused on 4 plants , I've cloned them and my observations have made my decision is to keep working on my environment.

I'm expecting my prohibition state to go legal soon so I decided to go big. Another reason I prepared so many 15 gallon bags is the pandemic.
    While everybody was buying toilet paper,
    I was buying soil, compost, Worm bins, Smart pots and other organic amendment to create my No-Till soil mixes so I could GROW FOOD if need be.

So besides the improvements you can see here I have a new
    Chilled LED 600W X6 DIY coming and finally I have a ventilation system AC infinity and a air filter in route.
    I have something like 45 15 gallon grow bags in for 4 x 8 trays in one room that is a mixed garden of veggies, herbs and cannabis in vegetative state that runs on daylight and 7/24 low power LED.
    In another room I have two 5 x 5 Gorrilla Grow Tent one with the 1 foot extension and one with the 2 foot extension for when I do flip to harvest.
    One tent right now has my newest mother under a 600 W HLD at 300W.

So I really just wanted to touch base say hello to all my friends and extend glad tidings of the season to you all
    My Growing and going full tilt NoTill NTG thread https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...l-tilt-no-till

Comment

• Paracelsus
      Paracelsus commented
      Editing a comment
      SoOrbudagal your name reminds me of a Donavan Song

Yeah it's really taking a toll I'm here by myself so I'm giving up a lot of my personal space in order to make this thing fly it's the third try if you go to the beginning of the thread and every time I had to fold camp and move along. This time I really was patient and I am looking at the big picture more I've learned a lot but I like the experience. And like I said I'm by myself there's only so much I can do. I'm being careful and isolating totally I've been avoiding staying online but I need to company so here I go again.

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      welcome back Paracelsus , have you used that ac infinity fan long I got one I'm trying to get to work ,If you are waiting for it to come ,Id like to discuss it .good to see your post

• Paracelsus
      Paracelsus commented
      Editing a comment
      OldJarHead100 I won't get it till next Wednesday, I ordered the T6, the filter and duct.
      I see reviews saying they are terrible and I see reviews saying they are fantastic, I don't know if they are as good as they were two years ago most of the reviews were positive until recently. I've been in touch with Customer service all day today because my UPS notification has an incomplete address on it.
      If you have any questions we can go to private messaging.

Last edited by Paracelsus; 03-23-2021, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Anybody using 600 W MH metal halide blue bulbs? thoughts?
      What kind of ballast are you using for MH ? do you use in flower?
      Do you use both LED and HPS or MH ?

Whats your thoughts in 5 x 5 x 7'11" & a 5 x 5 x 8'11"

Thanks
      Last edited by Paracelsus; 01-10-2021, 08:41 AM.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        I used MH in my 1000w light in veg then switched to hps in bloom ,i also had 100w leds along the walls never saw a difference with them on the just used another 800 watts, my 1000hps was to heavy for my light mover so I switched to two 630 cmh and the girls love them
        I used the same ballast with MH ,my light fixture was the big kahuna

• Paracelsus
        Paracelsus commented
        Editing a comment
        OJH was Big Kahuna a brand of light fixture, Some ballasts have trouble with Blue Metal Halide

Bringing my latest No till Project up to speed, I'm running a 600 W conversion Hortilux Blue in a 600W Lumatec on full @ 750 80% of the time no problem 18/6. Under it I have a dozen JediOG and a bag seed going. Male to female ratio has been favoring the males so far.

The last set of pictures is my original Vader OG that I cloned and flipped to flower 20 days ago, it looks like Worm Food as it seems to be ready to pollinate. I am pulling it out off the flower tent today.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Paracelsus; 03-23-2021, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X