• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	487.5 KB
ID:	196116 At this time of year, it is all about finding the herbaceous perennials and prepping them for healthy growth. Weeding, mulching, staking--these are the practices that assure a faultless awakening. The gardener, ah the gardener, intercedes at precisely the right season, then may stand back and observe the results. In this way, we correspond with the back and forth of nature, the absorption of rain followed by glorious sun, the swelling and contraction, the opening and closing, the dance with the dear mother. Grab a shovel, remove the obstacles, then get down on your hands and knees and nurture the tender sprouts. It is like making love: find the sensitive places and caress them. You will be rewarded!
    My Growing and going full tilt NoTill NTG thread https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...l-tilt-no-till
    The universities do not teach all things

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	2.20 MB ID:	196176 Day 39 first feeding other than mulch
      ambiant temperature 75°F
      Relative humidity 63%

FOLIER sprayed 1.5 L spring water with scant quarter teaspoon 200x Aloe Vera Powder
      zero run off
      finaly lollipop’d that Wildthing Kinky Mutant conservatively.
      Gave the others a haircut and a shave, topped two Jedi OG and FIM’d one Vader OG.
      *note Amazon and BAS Rip you off on the price of this $23 shipping included, another place called Ingredients to Die For sells the same 1 ounce package for $13 and you pay your own shipping

Living Large down on the Farm, I’m going to B.B. King’s tonight to see BUCKETHEAD with my son. I’ve never been a Heavy Metal Kid but I hear this guy is a virtuoso.
      Last edited by Paracelsus; 04-16-2018, 10:25 AM.
      My Growing and going full tilt NoTill NTG thread https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...l-tilt-no-till

Comment

Comment

Name:	
Size:	2.50 MB
ID:	196195 Haircut and a shave two bits.
          I just love this plant. It’s a totally different phenotype than the 3 other plants. On the next round I will need to confirm if it is a JEDI or a VADER OG. The difference is so striking that I think it is a variation in phenotype rather then a different strain. The other three plants that I expect to be two Jedi and one Vader perhaps got mixed. Then if so Kinky Mutant is the true Vader OG. Time for another round of testing on the 40th day

Comment

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            That has to be the coolest plant I've seen wow

• Paracelsus
            Paracelsus commented
            Editing a comment
            Even though it’s my first indoor Grow I am in awe of this plant. Even if it turns out to be a male. I love it’s structure and resilience.

Name:	
Size:	1.88 MB
ID:	196452 Aerial shot of all four plants comparing canopy structure

Comment

• Paracelsus
            Paracelsus commented
            Editing a comment
            I do cherish him but it isn’t that simple, he is 23 and not really a good conversationalist or a good listener. You figure you buy tickets for a show that he picked he would show up on time have some dinner and hang out, he literally sat down 3 minutes then dove into the crowd leaving me alone till the end of the show, 10 minutes later he was gone. I’d say that’s pretty rude. If I tell him then I’m the bad guy, if I don’t I get more of the same.

• bluecanoe
            bluecanoe commented
            Editing a comment
            The magic words "he's 23". At that age they are trying to figure their world out. I'm sorry he left you and then disappeared. My son was 30 when he died, and I let him have his 'alone time' with his friends. He didn't drive so I would take him to whatever bar his friends were playing music at and drop him off. Sometimes I'd go just to hear the music. Kids nowadays think we don't care, or understand, when we've been through everything they have and then some. Don't give up, and schedule a fishing trip like OJH suggested! Hours alone on a boat or just on the bank will make a person talk!!

• Paracelsus
            Paracelsus commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you bluecanoe and oldjarhead100

Name:	
Size:	2.35 MB
ID:	196493 Hit me with a flower

Comment

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	1.29 MB ID:	196855Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	1.66 MB ID:	196854Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	2.03 MB ID:	196856 Day 41 since germinated seeds sprouted ground
              March 8, 2018.
              Moving day. April 18, 2018
              Room temperature 76° F
              Relative humidity 58%
              Moved plants out of incubator after 3rd Aloe Folier
              under 1000W Ballast dimmed to 600w
              30 inches to Canopy, adjustment to 22” available
              will pop 12 more seeds this weekend and move into incubator with T5’s @ 220W
              All plants will remain on a 18/6 hour photo period.
              Had some fun hanging the hood from a broom stick and 2 milk crates 😅 what do you think my plants are getting in uMol s or Par DrPhoton
              Last edited by Paracelsus; 04-18-2018, 06:59 PM.

Comment

• Tika
                Tika commented
                Editing a comment
                Beautiful Beautiful

• Paracelsus
                Paracelsus commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks Tika, I am having so much fun I really don’t care how strong or % of Thc there is. It is like you say the sheer beauty of new life that overwhelms me and leaves me so satisfied. 🌿🌱🌴🌳🌲🎋🌿🍃🎄🌵💐🌾🍄🍁🍂🌷🌹🥀🌻🌼🌕🌖🌗🌓🌔🌚🌝🌞🌛🌜🌙💫⭐️🌟✨⚡️🔥

This week cosmic and lunar energies coincide with astronomical constellations that make it especialy auspicious and proprietous for sowing seeds for leaf and flower types of plants, as opposed to sowing root crops,tilling, or harvesting.

Date: 21 April 2018
              Synodic:
              This is a good time to sow vegetables that produce internal seed bearing fruits. Tomatoes, beans, peas, peppers, chillis, pumpkins, courgettes.

Biodynamic:
              Moon in Gemini: This is a Air sign. This is a good time to sow Flowering plants like Broccoli, Cauliflower, Globe Artichokes, but it would not be a good time to sow Rooting plants like Asparagus, Beetroot, Carrots, Chives, Jerusalem Artichokes, Kohl Rabi, Leeks, Onions, Parsnips, Potatoes, Radish, Salsify, Scorzonera, Shallots, Spring Onions, Swedes, Turnips,

Sidereal:
              Moon in Gemini: Barren and dry, and yet good for promoting flower growth. Flowers harvested now will keep longer in both hemespheres.

Date 23 April 2018
              Synodic:
              This is a good time to sow vegetables that produce internal seed bearing fruits. Tomatoes, beans, peas, peppers, chillis, pumpkins, courgettes.

Biodynamic:
              Moon in Cancer: This is a Water sign. It is a good time to sow Leaf plants like Basil, Brussels Sprouts, Cabbages, Celeriac, Celery, Dill, Kale, Lettuce, Rhubarb, Spinach, Swiss Chard, but it would not be a good time to sow Fruiting plants like Aubergines, Broad Beans, Cucumber, French Beans, Marrow, Peas, Peppers, Pumpkin, Runner Beans, Squash, Sweetcorn, Tomatoes,

Sidereal:
              Moon in Cancer: This is a good time for germination.

Rudolf Steiner lectured on agriculture in 1924 at the request of a group of farmers who already appreciated his contribution the understanding of human nature, education, medicine, science, art, religion and more. The insights and practices from his Agriculture Course, known as Biodynamics, have been taken up by farmers and gardeners worldwide.

Steiner pointed to the cosmic influences from the sun, moon, planets and stars as important factors to work with in agriculture. Then he challenged his listeners to develop a new science of timing for seed sowing to replace the old proverbs. Considerable research has been done, notably by German biodynamic farmer Maria Thun since the early 1950s, and the Stella Natura charts largely reflect her observations and conclusions.

Whereas about half of the biodynamic practitioners in America and abroad guide the timing of their work with the use of such a calendar, others prefer to focus more on the phases of the moon. Biodynamics itself is a much more complex and encompassing approach to agriculture. What this calendar presents is only one small part. I call this a biodynamic calendar because many of the articles are inspired by the foundational concepts of biodynamics and anthroposophy and because I want to encourage people to extend their awareness to the influences of lunar rhythms in agriculture and strive to develop the new science that Rudolf Steiner was calling for.

The calendar is meant to be used with common sense and an eye to the weather. The charts can assist you in choosing optimum times to sow seeds, transplant, cultivate your crops and harvest them for storage. If you are not in the habit of allowing other people to dictate your actions, please don't let this calendar be an exception.

The astronomical information offered in the charts is, like the weather, part of the nexus of environmental factors which affect the plants in your care. If you wish to support their growth by creating optimal conditions, you will want to pay attention to this information – and to the weather!
              planting calendar, growing calendar, lunar calendar, biodynamic calendar, biodynamic planting calendar, seed sowing calendar, root day, flower day, leaf day, biodynamics, biodynamic gardening, biodynamic farming, Rudolf Steiner, calendar of the soul, soul calendar, Sherry Wildfeuer, Camphill Village, celestial cycles, planetary observation, sidereal zodiac, Maria Thun

Comment

Thank you for that😘
                Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
                Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
                GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
                photoperiod feminized seeds
                http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
                http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
                http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	118.2 KB ID:	197326 Maria Thun discovered that the times when the orbital planes of the Moon, Mercury and Venus cross the orbital path of the Sun known as nodes – are unfavorable for sowing seeds. Therefore, the periods two hours before and after moon nodes and twelve hours before and after Mercury and Venus nodes and lunar and solar eclipses are indicated as times to avoid seed sowing.

Perigee is the time in the Moon's elliptical orbit when it is nearest to the earth. Seeds sown at this time, especially in a moist climate or wet season, have been shown to be more prone to attack by fungus and pests. Therefore each month the calendar indicates with gray the twelve hours before and after.

Perigree this cycle occurs April 20 at 10:43 am, I plan on beginning to soak the seeds beginning midnight the beginning of April 21 a full 13 hour’s after perigee as the moon enters the constellation Gemini. Now this is not Astrology but the actual celestial body of stars in the sky, Astronomically . The same stars Farmers, Shepard’s, Gypsies and Magus’s have been following for aeons. Two days later on the 23rd as the moon enters the constellation cancer I will put 12 seeds in their new LOS home.
                  Last edited by Paracelsus; 04-20-2018, 06:26 AM.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
                    oldjarhead100 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I have been going by the moon for years in veggie garden , just can never remember all this other stuff so I plant on the new moon

• Paracelsus
                    Paracelsus commented
                    Editing a comment
                    oldjarhead100 just like the Farmer’ s Almanac there is a Biodynamic Calendar made every year, it really is quite beautiful. $5 of everysale goes to Camphill Village, a home for significantly developly disabled adults. Besides Maria Thun’s calander, which is based on decades of research and the explanations on how and why to use it, the editor has included many essays and articles that change every year that relate to Biodynamics, anthroposophy and general interest. http://www.stellanatura.com/index.html

A truly entertaining video that covers the basics as well as getting into details about propagation and the bio dynamic calendar specific to growing marijuana.
                  Tikaoldjarhead100 GreenhouseEffect @D.A.A.S

Comment

Name:	
Size:	73.5 KB
ID:	197419
                    Mythology of the constellation Gemini H
                    This zodiacal constellation represents the twins Castor and Polydeuces (Pollux to the Romans). These were born from an egg after their mother, Leda, Queen of Sparta, had been seduced by Zeus, disguised as a swan. Although only half brothers, Castor, the mortal son of Leda's husband, King Tyndareus, and Polydeuces, immortal son of Zeus, were extremely close and together took part in many adventures. Sadly, on one of these Castor was killed. Polydeuces avenged Castor's murder, but was so overcome with grief that he begged to be allowed to be with his brother in the underworld. Zeus, knowing the strength of their feelings, and for once showing some compassion, granted this request. He placed the twins side by side in the heavens so that they could alternate their time together between Hades and the home of the gods

Comment

Name:	
Size:	1.36 MB
ID:	197617Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	1.97 MB
ID:	197618 Preparing to presoak 4 of each as the Moon passes thru the constellation Gemini

Comment

Name:	
Size:	2.07 MB
ID:	198195 The total number of days between Thursday, March 8th, 2018 and Monday, April 23rd, 2018 is 46 days.

This is equal to 1 month and 15 days
                        This morning at 4:40 am as the moon began its ascent into the constellation Aquarius. Truly this is the Dawning of the Age of Aquarius 🌓 Vader OG Vader Vintage, and Jedi OG get grounded and hit the dirt. 4 seeds of each.

So so what we have is a simultaneous rising of the Moon and the Sun

Room temp 84°F
                        Relative humidity 44%
                        Last edited by Paracelsus; 04-23-2018, 05:05 AM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X