Gorilla glue #1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gorilla glue #1

hey everyone, has anybody grown gg1? That’s my newest plant and I am 2 days into flowering. It is the most beautiful plant I have ever grown! The low matinance of this plant is insane! You allways read about INCREDIBLE yields with this strain, but then there is the truth! I know under perfect conditions yields will be greater.

Are you sure it is GG#1?
    I am growing GG #4, and I know others have or are as well. I am not aware of GG#1. Was under the impression that the #4 Phenotype was the best/only. GG4 is really only available as clones. Breeders offer various crosses with other males as seeds. Are you growing this from a clone or seeds? Do you know if this is the original #1 pheno or if it is some sort of cross?

Comment

• Deadhead91
      Deadhead91 commented
      Editing a comment
      I've had real #1 and by far most pungent and tastiest

Hi, yes I am 110% positive that she is gorilla glue #1 aka 420 glue, I grew her from seed after soaking and tap root appeared. She was only seed to pop out of 4. From what I read this strain has rock star status, and has won the top award in just 3 short years, from what I read. Also gg1 is supposedly a lot more potent and tests consistently at 26-27% THC compared to gg4. I’m a veteran smoker for pain and this stuff makes me Cross Eyed! Lol

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      ya doxie mine did to had to clean trimming scissors twice on one plant cause they get so sticky you cant use them anymore lol

Campesino gg1 has the same parentage as gg4 it is an indica leaning phenotype from the cross that produces gg4. You can look it up on leafly.
    48”x48”x80” flower/main tent
    600w mh/hps
    32”x32”x63” veg tent
    viparspectra PAR 450 led
    FFOF soil, Fox farms nutes, raw silica
    5 gallon Smart Pots
    Current grow Aurora Indica, Girl Scout Cookies, Wonder Woman (all Nirvana)
    Current grow progress: https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/growing-community/159795-locrian99s-2nd-grow

Comment

• Campesino
      Campesino commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, just did. Interesting

• Campesino
      Campesino commented
      Editing a comment
      Now I want to grow it...
      doxiedaddy69 Where'd you get the seeds?

Yes locrian99 that’s exactly what I read about it, something about it’s chocolate diesel crossed with sour dubb by mistake and GG1 was born!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X