Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    ya doxie mine did to had to clean trimming scissors twice on one plant cause they get so sticky you cant use them anymore lol

• doxiedaddy69
    replied
    Yes locrian99 that’s exactly what I read about it, something about it’s chocolate diesel crossed with sour dubb by mistake and GG1 was born!

Leave a comment:

• Campesino
    commented on 's reply
    Now I want to grow it...
    doxiedaddy69 Where'd you get the seeds?

• Campesino
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, just did. Interesting

• Locrian99
    replied
    Campesino gg1 has the same parentage as gg4 it is an indica leaning phenotype from the cross that produces gg4. You can look it up on leafly.

Leave a comment:

• doxiedaddy69
    replied
    Hi, yes I am 110% positive that she is gorilla glue #1 aka 420 glue, I grew her from seed after soaking and tap root appeared. She was only seed to pop out of 4. From what I read this strain has rock star status, and has won the top award in just 3 short years, from what I read. Also gg1 is supposedly a lot more potent and tests consistently at 26-27% THC compared to gg4. I’m a veteran smoker for pain and this stuff makes me Cross Eyed! Lol

Leave a comment:

• Deadhead91
    commented on 's reply
    I've had real #1 and by far most pungent and tastiest

• Campesino
    replied
    Are you sure it is GG#1?
    I am growing GG #4, and I know others have or are as well. I am not aware of GG#1. Was under the impression that the #4 Phenotype was the best/only. GG4 is really only available as clones. Breeders offer various crosses with other males as seeds. Are you growing this from a clone or seeds? Do you know if this is the original #1 pheno or if it is some sort of cross?

Leave a comment:

• doxiedaddy69
    started a topic Gorilla glue #1

Gorilla glue #1

hey everyone, has anybody grown gg1? That’s my newest plant and I am 2 days into flowering. It is the most beautiful plant I have ever grown! The low matinance of this plant is insane! You allways read about INCREDIBLE yields with this strain, but then there is the truth! I know under perfect conditions yields will be greater.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X