Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm Annihilated! (is your weed too too potent?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm Annihilated! (is your weed too too potent?)

Unlike this flower from Christmas past https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Blz5cie1xf8 I sampled some of my last years grow a bongfull of White Widow. I have to say I was ANNIHILATED. Do you ever feel your weed is just too potent? I grow some scary stuff! Here is a video for some help https://www.leafly.com/tv/video/cann...%20-%202/21/18

Bottom line no I just can't get enough of that thc
    It's 4:19 u got a minute?

Comment

I want my thc, look at those yo-yos that’s the way u do it u get your buzzzzzz on the bong with me !!!!

Comment

Lol no my tolerance is too high. Maybe if I quit for a month but i doubt it. Besides that is a main goal for most growers. To grow that sticky top shelf stuff. I know I've been disappointed with my local dispensaries not like it was when you could get medical. The strains and quality are just mediocre now a days. My first grow kept me out of the dispensaries for 3 months now I regret not starting another grow sooner. My lab test was better then the bag I got it from. Looking forward to getting a better cure this time and possibly quality because my first cure was kind of too dry.
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

Have been smoking my homegrown for several years. I keep thinking it is just okay but when I share with friends they are blown away. When I try theirs it is so, so... I have been wondering if I have become a pot snob or just an artisan! 😁
          DIY grow space 2.5' X 3.5' X 6.5'
          315 LEC
          6" Vortex exhaust fan w/speed control
          6" Carbon filter
          3- 6" fans
          humidifier
          temp and humidity gauge
          5 gal smart pots w/ FFOF soil
          FF trio nutrients

Comment

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            just a high tolerance when I try a new strain its first smoke of the day whenever that happens lol otherwise its all mediocre, I rolled up some LSD the other night for darts and thought it was good then I smoked some on Thursday Morning holy shit what an ass kicker , I like that

I remember back in 2009 I was smoking good mids, for the era and for my location anyway. I used to smoke almost a half ounce a day.

then I had to stop smoking for years. I miss it so much. Words cannot explain my loss. That sounds dramatic but I'm almost serious. I have recently smoked a couple times a year these past two years. Literally once or twice a year. One hit from some gas and I. AM. ROASTED.

Worries melt away. My perspective on life is suddenly better. Depression gone. Everything is so much better. I am in tune with the world and find the best music. I understand the music.

soon enough I will be able to start smoking again regularly. I can't wait. I hope to have the most potent stuff I can possibly grow. But sometimes wonder what will happen as the thc potency keeps climbing.

40% thc? 50% thc? 80% 99.9% lol. Simply looking at it will make your eyes go red and everything becomes funny? Lol

Comment

I hope the mad ,thc scientists, continue to develop strains, that's even higher than now. That Afghan Kush is some extremely potent smoke, I promise.
            Cfls for a week or two
            315lec for everything else
            Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
            36x36x63 inch tent.
            6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
            Smart pots
            Molasses
            Autoflowers

Comment

• OzBud
              OzBud commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm still getting mega high on my Afghan Kush and it's the only thing I've been smoking for the last 7 months. Actually I lie, I swapped some bud with a bloke from work a while back, ended up throwing it away because it wasn't worth smoking as it did pretty much nothing.

• starramus
              starramus commented
              Editing a comment
              Customs got my Afghan Kush a couple of years ago. I hope they enjoyed it. Muthafuckas!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X