No announcement yet.

Grow Journal 1 Nirvana Bubbleicious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's been just over a week since the last LST. A few days ago I pinched back the new center cola to retard it's growth. I want this center and the outer colas to all be on the same level as much as I can.
    Today I've performed the 3rd LST, adjusting or tying down nine branches in all. Right now there are so many colas popping out. It seems that she doubles in size every week.

I think this will be my last LST for this plant. From this point on I'm going to just let it start its upward climb.

Room Temp: 81
    Humidity: 79%-80%
    18 Hours light
    Feeding FoxFarm Grow Big and Big Bloom, both at half strength.

Comment

EZDreamer Lookin good!

3rd grow
      CFL's for seedlings
      Outdoor DIY Grow Box 4' X 3' X 8'
      Galaxyhydro LED 300w Full Spectrum
      ViparSpectra LED 450w Full Spectrum
      Coco Loco & Kindsoil
      Foliar Essence
      Molasses
      5 gal Smart pot/5 gal plastic pot
      AK-47 feminized - GYO
      Fallen Angel feminized - Devils Harvest

"Changing my thinking, changes my life."

Comment

EZDreamer Nice growth ,my friend, those Bubblelicious autos from Nirvana grow some huge buds too, just wait and see.lol
        It also is some great smoke too. Your doing great, I wouldn't be pinching that top to much though, she's getting kinda old, now for that. But she is sure looking good though, nice work.
        Cfls for a week or two
        315lec for everything else
        Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

• EZDreamer
          EZDreamer commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks D.A.A.S.69, you're right, my last pinch back was last week and I was a little concerned that it was getting close. I think Monday I'll be turning on the extra bank of budding LEDs.

Should I lower the grow room temp and humidity as soon as the buds start to show.?

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          This is late, but yeah try to keep your humidity 30-45percent when flowering.

Loving the continued change of this plant. Every other day it appears to have added several inches.

Comment

Look at the change from 5-21 to today. This girl looks amazing!

Today I trimmed many of the larger leaves, working my way from the soil level up. My hope is to get more light into the lower level buds.

Looking at the pictures, does everything look okay?

Room Temp: 78
          Humidity: 55%
          12 Hours light
          Feeding FoxFarm Grow Big, Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom, all at 1/2 strength.
          Last edited by EZDreamer; 05-30-2018, 02:45 PM.

Comment

• Campesino
            Campesino commented
            Editing a comment
            Yep, looking good!

So, last week I did a major pruning of my plant and today she looks amazing. I don't have a jeweler's loop, but I think she's ready. What do you guys think?
          Last edited by EZDreamer; 06-10-2018, 11:40 PM.

Comment

• Campesino
            Campesino commented
            Editing a comment
            I think she has several weeks left!

Several Weeks!

She still has puppy feet - let her grow up to be big!

Thanks Campesino, I was unsure, because this is an auto flower and its headed into week 10. Someone growing the same seed said they harvested in 10 or 11 weeks and did not wait for all the pistils to turn. I guess my fear is going too long.

Maybe the LST and pinching it back added some additional time to its cycle. I'll let it go and check back in a week.
          Thanks again for the feedback.

Comment

• EZDreamer
            EZDreamer commented
            Editing a comment
            what the heck, lol? It was late and I never noticed....proof read, proof read

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            EZDreamer, your plant is looking great, but she still has a month or maybe even longer.
            The Bubblelicious auto, from Nirvana, that I grew, got humongous size buds, the last 2weeks before harvest, I mean she really swelled up, and put on lots of weight the last 2weeks. I'm hoping yours does the same, and I think she will, she has got plenty of time to swell up, before harvest.
            The loupe will tell you everything, even a good hand held magnifying glass will get the job done ok.
            Just make sure that you don't harvest early, and you will have some fine smoke, before long,
            Great job, with your plant EZ.!!!!

• EZDreamer
            EZDreamer commented
            Editing a comment
            D.A.A.S.69 , thanks brother. It has been a blast working on this first grow. I've learned so much. Now I'm excited to be this close to harvest. Thanks again to everyone at GWE and the forum. You've been so encouraging and helpful.
            I can't wait to start my next grow.

Here are the latest picks. Some of the trichomes have clouded up, while others have turned golden, but I'm holding out for the big finish.

Comment

• Campesino
            Campesino commented
            Editing a comment
            EZDreamer Looking GREAT!

Still looks like she has a ways to go though. When you check the trichomes, be sure to look at the actual buds. The Sugar leaves can turn first and be deceiving.
            So, I'd say you have the right plan to hold on and keep her going and growing strong!
            Cheers!

• EZDreamer
            EZDreamer commented
            Editing a comment
            Campesino thanks. I'm checking the trichomes on the buds every couple of days. I saw what you're describing with regards to the "sugar leaves". The trichomes there had begun turning a sort of dark Amber color. Those on the buds where still clear.
            I'll note also that today the buds look bigger then just a couple days ago. I'm very excited.
            Last edited by EZDreamer; 06-23-2018, 05:35 PM.

I'm setting up for my next grow, but I'd also like to start researching breeding my own seeds. Any thoughts or links on a good resource to start studying? This grow ws so much fun, I'd like to try some new things.

Comment

So, last night my wife had a bunch of coworkers over for a cook out. During the course of the night three different people noted that the house smells like marijuana. I don't think my secret grow is secret any more or that my carbon filter is as effective as I'd like it to be. Any suggestions?

Comment

This girl is looking sweeter every day. These are from Monday. The trichomes are starting to look smokey. The waiting is killing me.

Comment

Here's today's pic. It amazes me still how it seems to change every day.

Comment

Bubblicious is a bit finicky from my experience, go easy on nutes, you will also have short & stubby plants with taller spindly ones.

Comment

Motoman15, thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X