Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yellowing/ dying leaves - unsolvable problems - PLEASE HELP ME!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COCO COIR Yellowing/ dying leaves - unsolvable problems - PLEASE HELP ME!

Hello,

i am sorry for my bad englisch but this is the best forum i think

System: 250W High-Power LED
    exhaust air with odor filter
    2 circulating air fans
    Ground: Coco
    Fertilizer: HESI
    Strains: Northern Lights, Blue Berry, Lemon Power Haze (same problem all strains)

I have a huge problem with my plants.On the photos you can see why i´m worried...

I do not remember what to do

I have tried:

1) Adjust ph with citric acid - a few days a little better. Later agains as before...
    2) Flush with ph adjusted water - a few days a little better too. Later agains as before...
    3) Fertilize with 0 / 25 / 50% as stated - nothing changed.
    i was already thinking about over-fertilization.

4) Temperature increased (Day 25degree/ Night 21degree) - nothing changed.

5) Try with ec adjusted water (scoured - pricipitate) - Wait for result.....

Oh and it happens all stages of growth (seedling - joung plant - older plants - cuttling - and automatic bloomings) ...

WHAT ELSE CAN I DO?
    Thank you!

Morning Germanboi, can you get a picture of the whole plant, so we can see the new growth?
    Your English, is much better than mine,is it all over your plants ? Or just a few leaves ? I sure think your problem can be solved, though.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

How far away are your lights? Are you in straight Coco? I'm no Coco expert but there should be some perlite in there. It will be easy to drown your roots in straight Coco because it retains water well and without perlite it will be hard for roots to find oxygen. Also what is the pH run off? If you are in straight Coco then it's possible it's overwatering.
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

• Campesino
        Campesino commented
        Editing a comment
        Agreed. Coco needs Perlite. Easy to drown in pure coco.
        Not sure if that is the issue though...

I also see you said your nutes are 0/25/50. If this is correct you havent been feeding any nitrogen. Nitrogen dificiency is most likely if those NPK numbers are right.

Also 50 potassium is way high even in flower it is a lot.
      ~UrbZ~ Grow Big or Go Home!
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-torpedo-seeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/growing-community/185330-urbz-second-grow-journal-3-strain-grow

Comment

• Chefbjy
        Chefbjy commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah I'm not sure what stage germanboi was in. He said all phases. But no nitrogen in veg will hurt things later on too.

• UrbZ
        UrbZ commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah it definitely would explain yellowing in all growth stages. Especially since no other treatments have helped. If its correct NPK no nitrogen in all growth stages between each strain makes perfect sense.

Which Hesi product are you using? If you can send a pic it would help. I looked on their site and see no product matching that npk.
      ~UrbZ~ Grow Big or Go Home!
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-torpedo-seeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/growing-community/185330-urbz-second-grow-journal-3-strain-grow

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        That's why I asked for a picture, hours ago, but he must be working, I reckon, a picture of the whole plant would help,
        I'm thinking he's got his numbers wrong, never heard of any product with those ratios. Jus sayn
        Last edited by D.A.A.S.69; 02-21-2018, 01:38 PM.

• UrbZ
        UrbZ commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah I thought the same never seen an npk like either. I could see like a 5 - 50 - 15. Hawaiian bloom has numbers like that. but nothing with that much potassium. That would have to be poison.

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Right, surely he knows you got to have Nitrogen.

THANX!

So i mix first in some pots perlite. How much ? Approximately 10%?

And because of the 0/25/50 i mean that i flushes the pots with clean water and at first i have poured 0ml HESI TNT.
      10 days without improvement and i flushed again and take 25% (1,25ml HESI TNT/1000ml water)....
      10 days without improvement and i flushed again and take now 50% (2,5ml HESI TNT/1000ml water)...
      Last week i gave them 100% (5ml HESI TNT/1000ml water) but the problem changes a bit but it remains a problem
      Some pots became 100% HESI TNT + 50% (0,5ml CalMg / 1000ml water) -> they look a litttttleeee better.

The distance between tips and lamp is approx 30 - 40cm.... i will put some about 60cm away and watch the next days...

Thank you for two new solving approches! 1. Perlite to breathe 2. tip/lamp distance...

I upload some photos afterwards.

HAVE A NICE EVENING / DAY =)

Comment

• Chefbjy
        Chefbjy commented
        Editing a comment
        More like 30% I believe. And if you aren't giving it nitrogen your problems will persist.

• Campesino
        Campesino commented
        Editing a comment
        I go even more. Closer to 50%
        5 quarts perlite per 650g dry coco.
        Has been the best grow medium I have used for any plant. But coco without perlite will lead to problems. May be one factor, but Nitrogen also seems to be problem in this case

i got "Brennesseljauche" (in german) "Brennessel liquid manure" and will try it. Thats very nitrogenus.

Here are more photos... but idont see the forest for the trees anymore o.O
      i have the feeling the problems are changing every day -.- But please do not listen to me - look at the pictures....

Maybe two problems? The tips are yellowing and the bottom leaves are blotchy o.O

Comment

• Chefbjy
        Chefbjy commented
        Editing a comment
        Be careful with any manure. Too much nitrogen is bad.

Hello, Brother, those are nice plants, you just need to start feeding them properly, with some good nutrients is all they need.
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

G'day germanboi. I google 'nutrient deficiency in weed' they have a chart with pictures that may help. Cheers mate

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X