Aurora Indica flowering stretch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aurora Indica flowering stretch

I could’ve sworn I read in one of the articles to only expect about a 5-9 inch stretch from this strain. As I know many of you have grown this one, can anyone elude as to what to expect from a stretch on her. I was planning on switching to 12/12 on the 1st, but I’ve got about 20 inches of plant room left just want to make sure I’m thinking right on the 5-9 inches. Thx
    48”x48”x80” flower/main tent
    600w mh/hps
    32”x32”x63” veg tent
    viparspectra PAR 450 led
    FFOF soil, Fox farms nutes, raw silica
    5 gallon Smart Pots
    Current grow Aurora Indica, Girl Scout Cookies, Wonder Woman (all Nirvana)
    Current grow progress: https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/growing-community/159795-locrian99s-2nd-grow

I think the stretch has many factors such as genetics, nute levels, the pot size and light strength

Comment

This particular strain I know doesn’t have a lot of one (why I grew it in the short tent). I know it’s a popular strain around here, wanted some first hand experience.
      Last edited by Locrian99; 02-17-2018, 05:36 PM.
      600w mh/hps
      32”x32”x63” veg tent
      viparspectra PAR 450 led
      5 gallon Smart Pots
      Current grow progress: https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/growing-community/159795-locrian99s-2nd-grow

Comment

Originally posted by Deadhead91 View Post
        I think the stretch has many factors such as genetics, nute levels, the pot size and light strength
        Plus soil, watering, topping/training, variability between sister seeds, and of course just because we're both growing a plant with the same name doesn't mean we're growing the same plant. Best to leave plenty of room if you haven't grown it before.

Comment

I realize there are variables guys. I was asking on this particular strain, because I know several people here have grown it. Curious what their first hand experience was. Thanks though.
          600w mh/hps
          32”x32”x63” veg tent
          viparspectra PAR 450 led
          5 gallon Smart Pots

Comment

I've grown 5 examples, both indoors and outside. All of them were squat plants-no more than 40"-even outdoors. I would say not to expect more than 12" during stretch .
            WHAT???
            5x5 grow space
            900w of Vero's and F-strips
            4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

• Locrian99
              Locrian99 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yea most I can find is about a 12 inch stretch. And I believe there is a more Sativa leaning pheno out that I’m pretty sure I don’t have. I’ve spent way too much time digging around online today about it lol

• Locrian99
              Locrian99 commented
              Editing a comment
              Want to let her get tall enough to give a decent yield not wanting to Flip too early but the space limit...

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X