coco loco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

coco loco

hello, I was hoping some one has experience with coco loco. is it coco or soil. do i need to add nutrients or just water. this is my 3rd grow last one was coco and pearlite miix 75/25 worked well. Getting ready to start Royal Kush. seems like coco loco has a lot of extras in it.dhould PH be 5.8-6.2 or a soil ph.Are grow times the same. Im growing indoors 4x4 gorilla 1000 watt de. Thank you in advance for your knowledgeable reply

Unless your product says it has nutes for the life of the plant then yes you need to feed. All mediums coco, soil and hydro need nutes or teas throughout life. Unless using kind soil or similar product that specifies it.
    ~UrbZ~ Grow Big or Go Home!
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-torpedo-seeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/growing-community/185330-urbz-second-grow-journal-3-strain-grow

Comment

You treat it like hydro and yes you need nutes I use the fox farm trio and BushDoctor microbe brew with sensi cal-mag xtra, and it's faster then soil but slower then hydro and I definitely recommend using a fabric pot for it
      Use our cannabis growing problem pictures and interactive plant doctor tool to quickly diagnose your sick marijuana plants! Click the pictures below to learn about a marijuana problem, deficiency or symptom & get the solution! Still having trouble? Consult our 5-Step Remedy to 99% of Cannabis Growing Problems​​. Click here to see ALL cannabis plant...

Comment

Thanks urbz and deadhead91. Just wondering if I should just go buy a couple of coco bricks or use the coco loco. I know how the bricks work. I grow once a year on a small scale for myself and my wife. If I kill them I lose my window

Comment

With the coco loco you get what you need for seedlings to absorb then add nutes after a week or 2 of just watering

Comment

• Deadhead91
            Deadhead91 commented
            Editing a comment
            But if you just use a brick you will have to add nutes to it for the seedling

Hey Harry, yes, I use coco-loco, it's good stuff, it's got plenty of good stuff in it to last seedlings.
          You want your ph between 5.5-6.5, 6.0ph being best.
          Cfls for a week or two
          315lec for everything else
          Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
          36x36x63 inch tent.
          6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
          Smart pots
          Molasses
          Autoflowers

Comment

Thanks DAAS69

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X