No announcement yet.

Beginner's Single-Plant Grow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was hard to get a good photo, but this one looks a bit more reassuring to me
    Attached Files

Comment

• Chefbjy
      Chefbjy commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice. Happy growing.

• Camk
      Camk commented
      Editing a comment
      NICE!! good luck in your grow

• julik
      julik commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks all!! She's got at least 3 preflowers now (that i can tell), and I started her on some basic LST yesterday-- seems to be taking to it with no problems.

Hello all-

Thought I'd update you on the fate of my first plant. I ran out of space and resources for her as my other plant grew rapidly, and due to several other circumstances, I was forced to put her outside. But! In an interesting twist, she seems to be thriving outside! I've attached photos of the first buds that have formed on the top of the tallest growths. The leaves and branches are still very short and small, which leads me to think that the original 'mystery seed' may have been from an autoflowering (ruderalis) strain. She smells like a skunk just peed on the plant. I'm keeping a close eye on her and leaving her outside as she flowers, and seeing where she goes

Attached Files

Comment

MG 3month all purpose soil and 3 dif MG nuits for these plants. (MG all purpose plabt food, MG rose plant food, MG Bloom booster plant food) unsulfered molasses.

Not saying there the best buds out there or anything but simply showing it can be done with those product's. Im switching to gh trio next grow to see the dif. Ill keep posted.
      Grow closet.
      2'x4'x5' aluminum reflection on walls
      1x 4' Sunblaze t5 54w bulb for seedlings/clones
      Viparspectra 300w led for veg/flower [orderded/otw]
      Nuitrient:[MG] 24-8-16 vegatative nuits
      [MG]18-24-16 preflower/transition nuits
      N/A Bloom nuits
      ​​​​​Medium: "Just Natural" Organic soil
      Pest control: Neem oil & sticky paper

Check out youtube channel-
      Marijuana grow and talk channel: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...eOcedgi5W8Av62
      Comment-like-subscribe! Thanks to all who support

Comment

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice looking buds - good job!

• julik
        julik commented
        Editing a comment
        Nicely done!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X