Why are these babies so short????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are these babies so short????

Why are these so Small...They are about 3 1/2 to 4 feet..but it looks like the are flowering already...I planted them in November around the 15th..Are they Indica and they arent getting any higher..or are the stunted?? we have had some cold Florida weather in the 40's this year..They smell great but something has been eating the leaves up top...Not caught that guy yet but SOON...There are 6 plants in all (see pictures)Any info you can give me would be great...When will they ready to Harvest??

Looks like an indica dominant lady. Not sure what took the bigger chunks out of the leaves, but I'm about 99% sure those spots are from spider mites. That will cause a few growth issues especially since it's so extensive. It's way too late to really do anything at this point but wait it out till they're ready. You'll get some smoke, but it'll be full of dead mites, eggs and webs. I'm sure it'll be a bit harsh due to that.

Comment

I just got some mint soap because of mites and thats what it looks like to me ,you can still spray it on this far along at least I did
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Originally posted by Waltermelon View Post
        Looks like an indica dominant lady. Not sure what took the bigger chunks out of the leaves, but I'm about 99% sure those spots are from spider mites. That will cause a few growth issues especially since it's so extensive. It's way too late to really do anything at this point but wait it out till they're ready. You'll get some smoke, but it'll be full of dead mites, eggs and webs. I'm sure it'll be a bit harsh due to that.
        Thanks I thought It was an Indica...planted in November How Long do you think till its ready to harvest??? How long does Indica take?? thanks again

Comment

• Waltermelon
          Waltermelon commented
          Editing a comment
          It's really hard to say. It'll be close to March or during March sometime. It'll be really close to the time the days are longer than nights, so you may have to cover it so it doesn't Reveg. Once the days start getting longer it'll revert back to vegetateve mode and stop flowering.
          Indicas usually from my experience take about 10 weeks. But with it being planted so late in the winter, that could all be up in the air. It could push that 2 or 3 weeks longer. That's just regurgitation that I've heard here and there not completly factual as far as I know. But it seems to be true in your case.

Originally posted by oldjarhead100 View Post
        I just got some mint soap because of mites and thats what it looks like to me ,you can still spray it on this far along at least I did
        so the mint soap helped with the mites??? Mix it with water and spray on It??

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          it seemed to work I haven't seen any more

ive personally used and succeed eradicating red spidermites spraying a mixture of 1:1 water and alcohol over and under the leaves every day for two weeks..... gone

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X