Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please help me to figure out what this is?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please help me to figure out what this is?

Ok so this is what i have going on with my favorite plant out the group, curious as to what it could be? Magnesium or potas def? Since the otheres would start from top to bottom. Also just found out still have some fungus gnat larva in soil could that be it? Ive treated with neem oil and some dawn soap but what is another faster way to kill them all at once?
    Grow closet.
    2'x4'x5' aluminum reflection on walls
    1x 4' Sunblaze t5 54w bulb for seedlings/clones
    Viparspectra 300w led for veg/flower [orderded/otw]
    Nuitrient:[MG] 24-8-16 vegatative nuits
    [MG]18-24-16 preflower/transition nuits
    N/A Bloom nuits
    ​​​​​Medium: "Just Natural" Organic soil
    Pest control: Neem oil & sticky paper

Check out youtube channel-
    Marijuana grow and talk channel: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...eOcedgi5W8Av62
    Comment-like-subscribe! Thanks to all who support

What nutes do you use and what is your ph?

Comment

Tdh101jr, fungus gnats larvae can cause root problems in turn showing your Leaf problem and before correcting a deficiency I'd tackle the problem you know you have.

I have used hydrogen peroxide diluted in water during a water only day, sprayed 2 days before and after that watering with neem oil and placed about 1 inch of perlite for top dressing to stop mine. Sorry I don't remember the dilution ratio to water off hand but it was a really low amount of ho2.
      do you have sticky cards?

You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Thanks all for the feedback i have them looking pretty good now and ive been doing neem oil treatment 1x week is there any better suggestions for getting rid of these pest and ive narrowed it down to fungus gnats or white springtails either or i dont want any bugs munching down my babies!
        Grow closet.
        N/A Bloom nuits

Marijuana grow and talk channel: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...eOcedgi5W8Av62

Comment

Sand a light coating on top works well 2$

Comment

Ok ill try that or the perlite with my neem or captain jacks thanks so much and sorry to ignore your earlier questions dead i use mg nuits bc all can get around me till make more orders but ph my water every time out anything in and test the runoff so ik its not my ph or nuits for sure believe its pest fucking with my roots it just gets a little frustrating i clean the heck out that grow space 1x weekly and there still pest how does this happen with brand new bags of soil about to just look into hydroponics soiless medium ways to grow!
          Grow closet.
          N/A Bloom nuits

Comment

• Dutchman1
            Dutchman1 commented
            Editing a comment
            It actually takes quite an infestation of Black Fungus Gnats to hurt your plant roots. A few here or there arent going to hurt. You need to be seeing dozens flying around to be a significant problem to the health of the plant from the larval stage.. Over-watering is the number one cause of infestation of Gnats.

• Deadhead91
            Deadhead91 commented
            Editing a comment
            What kind of soil do you use, some brands have bugs nvm just saw it hahaha but the question is it garden soil or potting soil?
            Last edited by Deadhead91; 02-19-2018, 07:03 PM.

• Tdh101jr
            Tdh101jr commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for the feedback guys ive bought new soil since and transplanted to bigger pots but even when had the infestation it was never dozens of anything at once i was pobably just doing sumthing wrong. But you all have helped a bunch and i certainly appreciate all the advice!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X