Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been awhile, been busy

Hello again growers!
    Been awhile since I last posted, but I've been busy as well with other things.
    Any how, finally got the building here that I was waiting on and have started getting stuff to set this mess all up and doing it while growing 3 plants at the same time.
    The first pic in this line up is the 3 plants I started when I was on here last time.
    As I mentioned before, I am still in the process of setting up my grow room but here's some pics of what I have to work with.
    Any how, descriptions are under the pics, just wanted to let evey one know I'm still alive and kicking and growing.
    Also have a new 1200 watt led coming in for my bloom room in the next couple of days.
    At the moment I'm only using a 300 watt as my 1000 watt went out on me. it's in the pic below laying close to the building's door.
    Any how, these plants are growing in that Build your own soil I got almost a year ago, and they seem to be doing pretty good for the most part, except for that short lemon, not sure what it's problem is but smoke is smoke in the long run.
    I'll try to check in more often and let you know how it's going!
    (now to see if it'll upload my pics)
    Left to right - Road Dog, Lemon, and a second lemon on the right. A close up of the tall lemon. It's even got trics growing on the big fan leaves. From back to front of building. Going to try to use the loft as a 'mechanical room'. Put air filters up there and so on. From front to back. Got the AC unit in up high. Have the material for building 4 walls and putting doors in 3 places. Some of the mess I'm working around, lol. The long box on the left is a 10'x100' roll of panda film I'm going to put on the wwalls after I get them up.

Wow I'll say you been busy,now you went and made all the rest of us green with envy. Nice shed I like the storage loft. If it were mine I would be putting elec. outlets on every other stud before I hung the drywall. And a ceiling fan, gotta have a ceiling fan

Comment

• BillyKidd
      BillyKidd commented
      Editing a comment
      EXCELLENT IDEA! ceiling fan! was wondering how to get a wind going without loads of fans!
      Thanks!!

I almost built one of these in my master bedroom lol awesome to see you did it can't wait to see the grow

Comment

Broke my 1000 watt full spectrum apart and manged to get it to working again!
      OH JOY!
      Got my seedling and veg light back now!

Comment

I think your new crop is going to be very happy living in those new digs- very nice setup. Wish I had something like that, but it gets real cold here so I'd have to insulate it and warm the air from any intake before it got into the shed. The outside air is between -10 and 32 degrees all winter. I guess I could just grow in the summer but.....I like doing two crops a year!
        Nice job for sure_hope you get results relative to the effort you put into it. Cheers for your future crop and very cool grow space!

Comment

• BillyKidd
          BillyKidd commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks!
          The building is insulated, but when I start building the separate walls for veg and bloom this weekend, I'm thinking about insulating their perspective corners of the building for that extra protection.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X