Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4x Free seeds (Purple Candy)

One condition.
    You agree to keep a grow journal for me!

I want to know: germination, how they grow (ie:normal, not hermi) and yeild per plant after cure. Pretty simple!

4 Purple Candy seeds (Unknown Quality)
    They are all bag seeds (Darker brown) all from the same Oz of weed. It is Purple Candy, from a BC MoM. This I can attest to.

Discreet shipped (If you want i may be able to mail out some canadian maple syrup but that would be on your dime! Lol Great way for a sticky treat!)

So post if you want em. Ill post the person i send to and communicate via private message for shipping info!

Good luck

Note: Feb 16 draw date. Will be shipped by the following monday.

Backstory:
    Wife is saving cost. Ordered through a MoM company in B.C. Canada. Come to find out there were over 200 seeds in the oz. As we cannot test them ourselves, so she has agreed to part with some so someone can test them. No catch. We dont want the yeild back, nor seeds or cash. The only thing we want is a grow journal!

Who knows, may get a good friend out of it!
    Last edited by Qwertywill; 02-09-2018, 07:04 AM.

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

How has no-one come up on this post either.

Comment

Ill give it a shot.

Comment

Thanks but no thanks, autoflowers for me.
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Waltermelon
          Waltermelon commented
          Editing a comment
          I wish I had an extra tent to run some autos. Running 2 flower tents and a veg room, I could maybe fit in another tent but it would crowd my place. Don't think the girlfriend would like all that too much.... May need to get rid of the girlfriend 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Originally posted by Deadhead91 View Post
        How has no-one come up on this post either.
        I have no clue lol. Figured free seeds would be easy
        .. maybe where im unverified or something?! Lol im a Canadian. Not DEA lol

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

Only a few days left! Only a few people entered!

Comment

Ok, I'm in, I will sure try to grow them out. Thanks Qwertywill, that's very nice of you.
            Cfls for a week or two
            315lec for everything else
            Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
            36x36x63 inch tent.
            6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
            Smart pots
            Molasses
            Autoflowers

Comment

Down the road I will be breeding some plants for seeds too. I want to expand her seed banks, so extra will be more than likely given away .... minus the shipping I am definitly looking for good friends who are willing to do the same !

Comment

Slight change on the mailing factor. Monday is a holiday so chances are it will be mailed tues.

Comment

• Qwertywill
                  Qwertywill commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Family day here

• Deadhead91
                  Deadhead91 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That's awesome man they should seriously rename some of these holidays

• Deadhead91
                  Deadhead91 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Like universal holidays that all countries can adapt to

I want to try some

Comment

So I did the draw, and the winner is.... Deadhead91, congrats. Get in touch with me to get your mailing address! It will be sent shortly. (Used Random Picker app) there were 14 people on the list from pms and on the threads Not bad odds!

Comment

• Qwertywill
                    Qwertywill commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Honestly no clue, I would just start a new thread

• Deadhead91
                    Deadhead91 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sounds good I might even join https://growdiaries.com and send you the link they actually got a pretty good layout for the diaries I'll most likely do both

• Deadhead91
                    Deadhead91 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It would be super cool if they came out with a format for grow journals on here it would seriously complete the whole site NebulaHaze

So just to let everyone know, Package was just sent. It is legit! Deadhead91 will soon have to babysit some little ones! Enjoy! Hopfully you follow his grow journal he does for me! I hope they are beautiful ladies!

Comment

• Deadhead91
                    Deadhead91 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Oh they will be perfect

And.... succes! They made it to the location intended! All safe and sound, and past customs! Felt like forever! Enjoy!

Comment

• Deadhead91
                    Deadhead91 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks again so stoked!!!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X