1st time auto led grow blue treacle and gsc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COCO COIR 1st time auto led grow blue treacle and gsc

I need help im 3 weeks in using canna a b rhizotonic and recently been adding cal mag thinking it was some sort of deficiency but no change i thought it could of been mites but cant see anything unusual under microscope can some 1 help thanks 1st pics blue treacle the rest gsc.

Looks to me your lights are awfully close. You can tell because you have zero node spacing. It looks like light bleaching to me.

Some more info on the set up would help as well. Lights, height of lights, temps, ph in, ph out ect..
    ~UrbZ~ Grow Big or Go Home!
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-torpedo-seeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/growing-community/185330-urbz-second-grow-journal-3-strain-grow

Comment

Hey Kyle, really can't see anything under that led light, it helps alot if you can take pictures without the led.
      I can tell you that you badly need to get some perlite, for your coco .
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

• OzBud
        OzBud commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't use any perlite in my coco.

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Morning OzBud, watering every day ,like we do, it's not that crucial, but folks that treat it like soil, it's very useful.

Hi thanks for the reply much apreciated so last night i concluded it was mildew or nut build up or lockout in soil so i sparayed plants with 40%milk 60 water and flushed soil under tap and cleaned grow tent with.dettol my lights are 600w meihzi i have them 18" away any input would be helpful thankyou.

Comment

Ok update guys new pics coco drying off after flush but whats going on now they are coming on for 4 weeks there tiny should i ditch them i have kandy kush and super iced grapfruit fem seeds popping now as backup i think i need them can anybody help thanks

Comment

forgot to mention is this space big enough for the 2 fem seeds its 60x60x150 with 1 600w led 4 inch intake.outake and scrubber and 11ltr fabric pot thanks
          Last edited by kyle; 02-10-2018, 08:23 AM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X