Almost harvest time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost harvest time

Growing amnesia and timberline auto fem they are 83 days from seed almost time to harvest. Should I let them go a bit longer? Trichomes are mostly cloudy white but pistils still mostly white.

Click image for larger version

Name:	49730368-B076-4AFF-B72D-C46992F0205C.jpeg
Views:	360
Size:	1.87 MB
ID:	172574 Looks a bit early yet.kinda looks like mine
    Setup
    4’x4’x6.6’
    600W MH
    2x innova 19w full spec led
    175cfm fan, can 33 filter
    8gal DIY reservoir/ hydro system

Comment

Is it just me, or does it look like those need QUITE a bit longer?

Comment

Here are some more recent pics the first ones I posted were from about a week ago

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          gwn, Last picture is great! Try some other loupe on your triches if you can.

Morning gwn420, sure is pretty, but you got about a month yet to go ,maybe even longer. Patience is mandatory.
        ps- if you harvest early, you will be sorry you did !!!
        Cfls for a week or two
        315lec for everything else
        Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

• Waltermelon
          Waltermelon commented
          Editing a comment
          That's about the time frame I was looking at. When I started I was harvesting about a month the early. I would get 1 oz a plant with a month veg, now that I've figured out what patience is, they give me quite a bit more now. That last 2 week swell really does put on an amazing amount of bulk.

I believe you need to wait longer. Did you research your strain? If you marked when you switched to 12/12 and flowering began it will make it easier to determine the length of time to harvest. Say you have a strain that is 4 weeks you need to wait at least 4 weeks from time you started flowering. Also jewlers loupe pics would be better to look at but just by looking at the pistils standing on end and still pretty white I'd say 3-4 weeks. Looking at your trichomes will give you a better perspective there's a great guide here on gwe on when to harvest. Nice looking plants though.
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

I appreciate everyones replies. They're not photoperiod they are auto flowering. On the breeder information it says 80 days from seed but I know that it should usually go longer than that. Mine are at day 83. The Trichomes are milky white I only have a handheld microscope so it's kinda hard to get good pictures but I will post them once I do.

Comment

• Locrian99
            Locrian99 commented
            Editing a comment
            The pics with the microscope are damn near impossible lol. I found if I mounted mine and moved the plant to it it worked a little better.

• Growingwithnature420
            Growingwithnature420 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yea its pretty much impossible haha that's a good idea though. What I do sometimes is record a video and when that millisecond of good quality frame appears I take a screenshot. But I ordered a cheap digital one should be here in a day or two.

These are the trichs on the plant from the pic I posted above. Still mostly clear. I cut a small sugar leaf and set up my tablet above microscope on books lol
          Setup
          4’x4’x6.6’
          600W MH
          2x innova 19w full spec led
          175cfm fan, can 33 filter
          8gal DIY reservoir/ hydro system

Comment

• Chefbjy
            Chefbjy commented
            Editing a comment
            yeah still a little clear to my liking. I use a jewlers loupe and looked at them every day I just love to see them sparkle lol. I just followed the gwe harvest guide and got great results I'd say it's spot on as to what the effects of the harvest will be from the trichs.

Wow tho s are some healthy looking plants.
          I love it

Comment

• Growingwithnature420
            Growingwithnature420 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you I appreciate the feedback. I'm still barely learning I've been growing for only about a year and a half.

Here are some really bad quality pictures of the Trichomes I just took. I'll try to get some better pictures with the new microscope I ordered.

Comment

Very nice!!! My plant is also ready....Almost

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X