• Show
Clear All

• bigtrucker315
    replied
    Very nice!!! My plant is also ready....Almost

Leave a comment:

• Growingwithnature420
    replied
    Here are some really bad quality pictures of the Trichomes I just took. I'll try to get some better pictures with the new microscope I ordered.

Leave a comment:

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    yeah still a little clear to my liking. I use a jewlers loupe and looked at them every day I just love to see them sparkle lol. I just followed the gwe harvest guide and got great results I'd say it's spot on as to what the effects of the harvest will be from the trichs.

• Growingwithnature420
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you I appreciate the feedback. I'm still barely learning I've been growing for only about a year and a half.

• Growingwithnature420
    commented on 's reply
    Yea its pretty much impossible haha that's a good idea though. What I do sometimes is record a video and when that millisecond of good quality frame appears I take a screenshot. But I ordered a cheap digital one should be here in a day or two.

• bigtrucker315
    replied
    Wow tho s are some healthy looking plants.
    I love it

Leave a comment:

• BlueBudz
    replied
    These are the trichs on the plant from the pic I posted above. Still mostly clear. I cut a small sugar leaf and set up my tablet above microscope on books lol

Leave a comment:

• Locrian99
    commented on 's reply
    The pics with the microscope are damn near impossible lol. I found if I mounted mine and moved the plant to it it worked a little better.

• Growingwithnature420
    replied
    I appreciate everyones replies. They're not photoperiod they are auto flowering. On the breeder information it says 80 days from seed but I know that it should usually go longer than that. Mine are at day 83. The Trichomes are milky white I only have a handheld microscope so it's kinda hard to get good pictures but I will post them once I do.

Leave a comment:

• Chefbjy
    replied
    I believe you need to wait longer. Did you research your strain? If you marked when you switched to 12/12 and flowering began it will make it easier to determine the length of time to harvest. Say you have a strain that is 4 weeks you need to wait at least 4 weeks from time you started flowering. Also jewlers loupe pics would be better to look at but just by looking at the pistils standing on end and still pretty white I'd say 3-4 weeks. Looking at your trichomes will give you a better perspective there's a great guide here on gwe on when to harvest. Nice looking plants though.

Leave a comment:

• Waltermelon
    commented on 's reply
    That's about the time frame I was looking at. When I started I was harvesting about a month the early. I would get 1 oz a plant with a month veg, now that I've figured out what patience is, they give me quite a bit more now. That last 2 week swell really does put on an amazing amount of bulk.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    gwn, Last picture is great! Try some other loupe on your triches if you can.

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Morning gwn420, sure is pretty, but you got about a month yet to go ,maybe even longer. Patience is mandatory.
    ps- if you harvest early, you will be sorry you did !!!

Leave a comment:

• Growingwithnature420
    replied
    Here are some more recent pics the first ones I posted were from about a week ago

Leave a comment:

• Waltermelon
    replied
    Is it just me, or does it look like those need QUITE a bit longer?

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X