OG KUSH AUTO, Let it begin!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Week03/Day19

Everything going well. I think she is big enough to start some training. LST + defoliation

Comment

Week04/Day27

At the beginning of week 04 a lot of pistils started to appear, I think this week is transition to flowering, so I started to add bloom nutes. With help of LST + very little defolation new colas starting to develope.

Comment

Sorry for not updating for some time.

So we are at week06/day41 of her life cycle.
        It's been week 2 since she went into full bloom, 6 more weeks left until her flowering to be finished.
        LST and very little defoliation
        Using GH flora trio nutrients and Im very satisfied with bud development.

Comment

• BlueBudz
          BlueBudz commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey Zax looks good

• Zaxar
          Zaxar commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks a lot
          Looks even greater when you watch her high

So this week started with little problem. Today at the week 03 of bloom, I noticed that oldest lower leaf started to lose color, turning yellow. The only thing Im thinking is nitrogen definicy, however yellowing doesn't appear on other leaves. 5 weeks left till the end of flowering.

Last time I watered 2 days ago and pH was 6.5. Will update pH tomorrow when I'll water her again.

Would be glad to hear your opinions.

Comment

• Californiakid
          Californiakid commented
          Editing a comment
          One leaf yellowing down low is nothing to worry about.

Ever use a bright light, like a flashlight, to look over the plant? It helps to see issues that may go unnoticed under the blurple light. Or catch it sooner.

• Zaxar
          Zaxar commented
          Editing a comment
          Yesterday I was a little panicked ) Now I see that it's cause of blooming, which makes oldest leaves to turn yellow.

P.s. thanks for the great tip

UPDATE:
        Week07/Day43

So its week03 of her flowering. About 5-6 weeks left until the end of bloom. Everything is going well, she looks healthy and pretty

Comment

So we are back again!

Week09/Day57

Today started Week05 of bloom, so I cut off Flora grow and increased Flora bloom. Im using feeding chart with quarter dosages, but today I decided to add a little bit more bloom, 0.9ml was the scheduled amount, but I added 0.6ml. more So totally I used 0.9+0.6ml (1.5ml) of flora bloom, lets see what happens.

However increased nutrient dosages affected water ph hardly and runoff PH was 5.0.

Comment

• Canuck147
            Canuck147 commented
            Editing a comment
            Great looking buds!

Sorry for not updating for long time!

So I came to harvest day and totally it took 12 weeks.

This is my first strain that I grew with 0 problems! Never messed up with pH and she was healthy in every stage of her life. I thing I regret is that I use 4l pot so harvest was not too much 18g. of fresh buds and about 8g dried. Buds are very very dense and it took almost 2 weeks to dry. Taste is some kind of earthy and woody. As for high, with first shot you start to feel perfect mix of indica/sativa. I would say 55/45. Really worth to grow this strain!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X