has it started flowering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

has it started flowering

Hi , I have 8 sativa landrace plants( a bit about the strain: OK so I these I got from bag seeds and I know for sure that these take a really long time to veg and flower almost an year because the most sunlight they get is maybe around 12.5 hours ) so these have been growing for 20 days on 10/14 cycle from germination and I'm seeing small green sprouts where buds/pollen sacs would be so are they like flowering ? You can check out the grow journal I'm doing here https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-same-0-5l-pot

It depends on the light they are receiving.... 12 light or less will generally cause them to flower. They think its becoming fall... regardless of their size. Post a new picture im sure someome with more knowlage will chime in... if possible if you want them to stay in veg longer yo get bigger give them significant light (cfl bulbs or other means) to let them grow a big bigger before they swap to flowering.... they wont necessarily take a year to grow. You can keep them in veg as long as you want.... when you feel they are big enough you can give them a 12/12 cycle to flower. Keep in mind when you decide to flower they will roughly dounle their size.

Addition:
    When you see the white pistols or balls you know they are flowering.
    and unless they are auto flower as those dont need to a changed light scedual. But yours are probably photo.
    Last edited by Qwertywill; 01-29-2018, 07:54 AM.

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

Why aren't you following the advice of the GWE tutorials on proper light use? They should be in veg mode with 18 hours light and 6 hours of darkness until you want to force them to flower with 12/12 lighting.

Comment

You think your plants are in flower at three weeks old? Is that what you're asking?
        Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
        2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
        Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X