• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	323.6 KB
ID:	181543 My Grav Labs dab rig: great piece of equipment.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• RosettaStoned
      RosettaStoned commented
      Editing a comment
      I have yet to venture into the rig department. Looks nice and simple.

• RosettaStoned
      RosettaStoned commented
      Editing a comment
      alltatup how's the grow going?

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	357.6 KB
ID:	181551 Yes, I got one of these as well, and it's really fun to use. The trick is letting the quartz bowl cool down enough to the right temperature before putting the dab in.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      What's a PITA?? Whatever it is, I doubt that you're being one. All of this new technology is really hard to keep up with.

• BlueBudz
      BlueBudz commented
      Editing a comment
      “ what’s a PITA.” Lol I just learned recently. It’s an acronym for Pain in the ass!

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      BlueBudz. Thanks!

RosettaStoned_THANK YOU!
    Current grow_ coco based medium, Fluence LED lights, AIT, 5 gallon planters,
    liquid organic nutrients by Advance Nutrients and Vegamatrix. Strains_ Exodus Cheese (feminized), Meltdown (regular) and Caesar (regular).

Comment

Thanks for the link!
      liquid organic nutrients by Advance Nutrients and Vegamatrix. Strains_ Exodus Cheese (feminized), Meltdown (regular) and Caesar (regular).

Comment

Another batch...what to with it? Edibles for sure maybe some concentrate made with 200 proof organic grain alcohol.

Name:	20180314_201425.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	2.11 MB
ID:	186114
        "Be an artist of consciousness, your picture of reality is your most important creation, make it powerfully profoundly beautiful" Alex Grey

Current grows in flower 🌺
        5 Star Killer 1 Terp-n-Pine "manifolds", four 7 gallon, two 5 gallon fabric, super soil, water, molasses, occasional tea or root organics HPK tea (started modified nute program beneficial waterings/amendments (no bottles) at week 3
        600 actual watts, 12 gen7 vero 29 cobs, 70 watts deep red/far red (emerson effect)

2 GOO & 2 Island Sweet Skunk, 5 gallon fabric, super soil
        Water, molasses, occasional tea or root organics HPK tea
        400 actual watts, LED build

Canna nutrients line with boost - dwc, Terpinator - dwc
        ​​​​​​botanicare calmag plus and GH silica, pH up/down

Super soil - mixed myself
        13.5x14 grow room divided, 13.5x6 flower 6" can fan pro max/can-lite carbon filter, 13.5x8 veg/work room passive intake

Comment

• RosettaStoned
          RosettaStoned commented
          Editing a comment
          Still no decarb machine alltatup just my oven for now

• ZigZag
          ZigZag commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice screening! I ned to make some more too. and I always start with the 73 micron too.....once in a while I'll go down to the 25 if I want hash to smoke.The decarb machine works great with the hash_really easy for edibles and tinctures.

alltatup_I used your method of removing the alcohol from the tincture and then froze the gooey stuff and that worked well... unless you ket it thaw, then back to gooey. when frozen it worked well as a dab too.
          So when you mixed it back in with the other tincture I'm presuming you didn't evaporate the alcohol and as a result got a stronger liquid tincture, wihcih is easier to...administer?

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          ZigZag That is correct! I just prefer tincture; the goo under the tongue was much stronger for me than dabbing it, but it's just easier for me to take in the alcohol mixed with oj. You should try your goo under your tongue...

I'll do that! Thanks! I just made some more tincture with dry ice hash and am going to test that today< see how potent out is and depending on that maybe add some of the goo, dissolve that and then test it again tomorrow...I'll keep you posted, thanks!

Comment

• ZigZag
          ZigZag commented
          Editing a comment
          Alltatup_ well delicious i'm not so sure...but wow_ it got a lot stronger! Instead of a dropper full I just needed a 1/3_good thing I started the titrate that low. It seems to come on faster too, but I guess that makes sense. The high CBD didn't seem to tame the THC much...or I got a while lot more of each than anticipated...I'm using ever clear_ I think you mentioned you are using a organic alcohol.....some kinda moonshine?...

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          ZigZag I use Everclear 190 proof. Wish I could make my own moonshine...

• ZigZag
          ZigZag commented
          Editing a comment
          Ahh... thats what I've been using to_ just the stuff off the shelf in the liquor store. I do know some folks who make moonshine and market it commercially but its around 80-90 proof. I'll ask them if they can get the alcohol content up to 150 or more....its totally organic so that's good. They do have some that is flavored as well.
          Its subtle, not overwhelming like some of the commercial stuff.

with all the people doing dabs you do know not to hold in a dab hit correct just inhale and exhale dabbing can bubble your lungs whatever that means(sounds bad though)
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
        current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• Californiakid
          Californiakid commented
          Editing a comment
          Is that because of residual solvent?

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          I dont think so I know our wax had no solvent left in it I am not sure what causes it but your f ed if it happens

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Is that from the dangers of inhaling smoke that's too hot? Cuz if it's that hot, it ain't vapor no more...

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X