B H O it's that easy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B H O it's that easy

Ok so today I made bho it was super easy and fun no realy it was easy.
    so I got a glass tube to use to blast some unbleached coffee filters n butane.
    I used half oz and got 2 grams of clean wax.

so I did my blasting outside no problems. Then brought the Pyrex tray inside and did the water bath using my seedling pad to keep it warm. I set this up right in front of an open window with a fan blowing out.

it all worked amazingly I am going to do it again tomorrow.
    I
    It's 4:19 u got a minute?

Not to be the BHO police, but bringing a pan full of boiling butane into the house is not a good idea. Much better to let it boil off outdoors, no?

Comment

Yea I know what u are saying and I understand the dangers but the distance from the door to the window sill where I had my water bath and fan set up was about 4 ft it's also freezing out side. I don't have any gas appliances so no pilot lights but I felt it was safe enough

Comment

Do you have a fire proof list of your next of Kin?. BHO is way to dangerous! IMO

Comment

• abadtrip
          abadtrip commented
          Editing a comment
          It's not that dangerous. fuck I have seen ppl huff more butane than I used

Comment

• abadtrip
          abadtrip commented
          Editing a comment
          What did i just watch is this the level of intelligence that u are at because mate dontknownuttin I thought u were better than that it's shit like this that made me not make bho for years finally today I did it it worked it's awsome I would do it again

extracting is the easy part, if you dont have a vacuum oven you wont be able to get rid of the butane inside it

Comment

So for all u Yankees north and south in new Zealand we have been making bho for as long as I can rember we would use plastic coke bottles packed with plant matter blast with what Eva butane we had cooked it off on a stove we were insane. But I can extract every little drop of thc this way. Today I did it the right way now u can talk all the shit u want but I turned fuckin nasty pot into a smokeable product and I am extremely happy with the results.
        I truly bleave done right it's not dangerous and u can make a shit product good.

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          abt, It looks YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 9fingerleafs
          9fingerleafs commented
          Editing a comment
          I lived a year in Christchurch and every single tenny I bought was skunky sticky high quality bud. Never encountered shit weed

• abadtrip
          abadtrip commented
          Editing a comment
          Tinny love it yea I didn't know about grades of weed till I moved to the usa

Just curious, why don't ya'll cook that shit outside?

Comment

It stated that this was blasted outside. And maybe 2 or 3 cans of butane was used? That's not enough to blow anything up unless you're trying. Majority of the butane will boil off by the time the pan is ready to be brought inside. To those without construction: it's obvious you all haven't made your own before. It's silly easy and simple.

To think that that you're gonna blow your house up with a pan of BHO that's on its last legs of purging is outlandish.

Hash oil made this way can be safe and effective. Without vacuum purging it is still possible to get less than 1% butane.
          People can bun their house down boiling water and I know you and me all inhale butane when we light our bowls up and toke.

Keep it up, I'm sure that stuff will send you to the moon and back. Good job, thanks for sharing.

Comment

hey Abadtrip I have a friend who does bho we blast it outside with a hot plate griddle on low with 2 pieces of aluminum angle iron then set the container on top of that last year we each did a pound after it had boiled down we brought it down cellar and hooked up vacuum thats all I've seen him do but I just ran out the other day good luck
            new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
            current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X