Super Silver Haze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Silver Haze

I would really love to go with a good Sativa dominant strain on my next grow. Looking for a Euphoric/giggly and creative day-time high.
    Super SIlver Haze was one of my favorite strains about 20 years ago, so I went looking for some seeds.
    MSNL offers 10 fem seeds for about $90. They advise a 12-14 week flowering time.
    AMS offers 10 fem seeds for about $160. They advise a 8-10 week flowering time.
    I would gladly pay $70 to reduce the flowering time by a month, if all else was going to be the same. I would also gladly wait a month for a superior product.
    Thoughts?

Autoflowers - Cut your growing time in half.
    Fastbuds has some awesome autos - LSD 25, girl scout cookies, gorilla glue all advertised with THC over20%. And many more.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Campesino
      Campesino commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, but I'm more interested in the characteristics of the high than anything else. I can get good clones for excellent indicas, so I will probably continue doing that for Indica dominant runs.

A true Sativa takes longer than 8 to ten weeks mine went12 weeks from ck seeds

Comment

• Campesino
      Campesino commented
      Editing a comment
      Right, which makes me lean toward the MSNL strain because they claim 12-14 weeks. I'm not looking for that because I enjoy waiting that long, but I am wiling to wait for the Bud that I want. I want the bright creative high that Super SIlver haze gave me in the early 2000s. If these other versions have been crossed with indicas to speed harvest time I imagine that really must impact the high from the buds.
      I am not looking to cut corners to speed things up. If it takes 14 weeks to flower the bud that I want then I am willing to invest that time. I just don't want to be silly and wait an extra 6 weeks if they would be comparable final products.

C99 is a good Sativa with a shorter flowering time

Comment

https://bcseedking.com/feminized-see...feminized.html

I have grown these myself and had excellent result in 9 weeks. BTW they also give free seeds.

Comment

• Campesino
        Campesino commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the link kingfish ... Yet another option!
        Could you describe the high?

Ru Canadian

nortern lights
      c99
      blueberry
      green crack

Comment

• Campesino
        Campesino commented
        Editing a comment
        No...
        Curious question... Do I seem Canadian?
        Good people so I don't mind the comparison

• DingusKhan
        DingusKhan commented
        Editing a comment
        I thought you were Canadian. How do you react to an offer of "Canadian Bacon"?

• DingusKhan
        DingusKhan commented
        Editing a comment
        I hear the toilets flush counter-clockwise up there.

I saw that u bought from Canada
      I’m Canadian

Comment

I meant kingfish

Comment

Campesino, Here's a description of ILGM's SUPER SILVER HAZE fem ILGM 9-10 wks Tall (limit veg) THC 18%
          Genetics: 90% sativa Northern Lights x Haze x Skunk #1

I grew a landrace sativa last year with an 18 week flower. I'm still recovering from that.
          Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
          2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
          Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Seedsman has this interesting collection at the moment with 20% off. https://www.seedsman.com/en/sativa-dominant-collection

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            It's a good deal. I haven't grown any Seedsman strains yet.

In the past I have grown the Seedsman Super Silver Haze with excellent results. And there is always Nirvana's Maui Wowie.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            I put the Maui Wowie on my wish list . when ever someone tries a new strain and I like the report I find them and put them on my wish list ,then when I get a half dozen or so I order them , this has worked so far but I have a shit load of seeds lol

Thank you everyone!
          After poking around a lot at all of the links you provided I was seduced by Seedsman.
          I got several strains... All Photoperiod feminized
          5@ Shining Silver Haze
          5@ Power Africa Fast
          5@ Caramel Kush
          1@ Kripple Shock
          Freebies
          3@ Critical
          2@ Jack Herrer
          2@ Blueberry
          2@ White Widow
          I'll grow out a few runs with various combinations of these and then maybe go for the true Sativa 14 week flowering Super Silver Haze, if I am still chasing the high.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X