• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Growers talking about exactly which plants don't care about the photo period???? I've never heard such a thing.

• lol
      lol commented
      Editing a comment
      alltatup lol ik it was on rollitup apparently that was his experience with a landrace sativa

• lol
      lol commented
      Editing a comment
      And also mine is not like a strict 10/14 cycle but I do try to keep it strict , sometimes it does go off but I have never been off the cycle by +-30 mins sometimes I kinda wake up late sometimes I'm not in the home and I do have a backup person if im not home at all , only once we wore both busy and missed to take em out to the sun by almost 3 hours but it was just once that's and it's never happening again

Nice job figuring out the mouse. That must be a GWE first.
    Nothing is foolproof for the sufficiently talented fool.

Comment

Comment

• lol
        lol commented
        Editing a comment
        They are very light coloured tho

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        by Nebula Haze Having a problem with your cannabis seedlings? Here's a quock tutorial to help you identify the problem and get it solved right away so you can get back to growing marijuana! What Causes Cannabis Seedlings to Turn Yellow (or Show Other Symptoms)?

• lol
        lol commented
        Editing a comment
        alltatup 1)I'm not over watering , I water like maybe 250 ml for all that's 250/8
        2 ) no heat or light stress
        3) it's not bad soil I can say it for sure because I have another small garden where other plants n small trees are and we put all our bio degradable waste into it and while transplanting I went thru the entire soil to take out any matter that's still decomposing and other shit like huge stones and let the small ones be there so that's it's airy not like clay

Idk if it's the camera or the sun but its not that yellow or droopy or anything they aren't just that dark green like you normally see

Comment

I'll take pics under fluorescent light and post

Comment

lol, didn't you say you're not feeding them anything? If your soil is draining well, they may need nutrients.
          Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
          2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
          Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, like Alltatup said, you want your medium to drain extremely well, you got to get oxygen to the roots, you really need some perlite or something similar desperately.

• lol
            lol commented
            Editing a comment
            Nope I won't be adding any nutrients unless it's like absolutely necessary at some point and I have no other choice , it's the last thing I'm going to do to save the plant if it comes to that

Guys the plan is to stunt the growth and nothing else , I don't need top quality buds or good yields or anything, stunting it's growth is my only goal here because nobody ik personally was able to achieve it, they tried and failed they buy seeds from breeders online and grow them according to the forums , where I live weed and hash is cheaper than growing and all that comes with it . So this is just to see if I can stunt these wild plants as short as possible nothing else , I'm not growing to get buds ,I'm not even looking forward to it .

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Now I'm totally confused, and it seems like a waste of energy and time. But good luck with your experiment.
            Last edited by alltatup; 02-06-2018, 02:05 PM.

• lol
            lol commented
            Editing a comment
            alltatup haven't people had microgrows before? All I'm trying to do is do that with a landrace because the pro micro grows depend on strain so I'm just seeing if I could use combinations of hst and lst on the wild plants for the same result . I'm going slow because I don't want to have an escalating growth that I can't control , that's the reason why I water just enough and no nutrients I have said all this so many times here and people keep missing the point and keep telling how they would have grown it

• St.buds
            St.buds commented
            Editing a comment
            I dnt get it so u want to learn if u can grow these plants short but u r not willing to help the roots or feed the plant or give them any decent amount of love. how will u no your experiment didn't fail because of crappy conditions?

I can't explain every one what's going on or what I'm trying to do I can't believe the amount of ignorance here it's just people telling the same thing over and over with out even reading what I've written so I'll just let the pics talk from this point on

Comment

Day 27
            Last edited by lol; 02-06-2018, 07:05 AM.

Comment

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              lol, one of the things that confuses me is why do a micro grow with a strain that you know will grow tall? I'm very interested in micro grows because I need to grow short in one of my grow boxes. But I always make a point of picking the shorter strains to put in there.

But I will watch this grow with interest, so I can see what it is you are trying to do.

lol , I think your plants look fabulous.
            I think other people should embrace the fact you are growing your plants your way. One can only learn from other methods. People will never agree with a change from the normal. If someone could take one or two pieces of information from your grow and apply to theirs, then lol you are helping us.
            Don't be discouraged in posting on this forum, people are reading and watching your progress.
            Keep posting till you harvest and show us all how to grow cannabis lol's way.
            ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
            Mars Hydro
            Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

NebulaHaze , thank you for your time to view this thread ik people here mean nothing but good intention and I'm very thankful for it . Im just experimenting , people who don't have the time to have an experiment like this can take a seat and and throw their valuable two cents at this knowing whats going on instead of just "hey you're not doing it ryt " over and over the whole point is to not to do it normally or the usual way do so guess what ur ryt about I'm not doing it ryt ...if it works I'll be glad it did , if it doesn't well we'll learn it can't be done this way and to people who already think it's not going to work then what are you doing here? There are other parts of the world than just yours.

Canuck147 yes they are doing good considering the fact that they had a major transplant and got attacked by a mouse . Thank you for your words and for restoring faith in humanity

Comment

• Canuck147
                Canuck147 commented
                Editing a comment
                Your welcome.
                I'll be watching, please keep posting your nice pictures. I'm interested in your grow, different methods are always worth paying attention to. Life is a learning lesson.

Ik this ain't right but we gonna be
              alright Mary Jane ...The sun sets early but rises better

Comment

• lol
                lol commented
                Editing a comment
                Im sorry I smoked so much and forgot to take pics this what's left lol

What a 2$usd bag looks like here....It's not that good but it'll do

Comment

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                What is that, lol? It's mighty seedy... But you say it smoked good, huh.

• NebulaHaze
                NebulaHaze commented
                Editing a comment
                If it works, it works. I'm glad you're growing your own, you'll be so much happier with it

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                You're totally right, Nebula. Some of the great strains like Chemdawg 91 came from seed in the bud. And I just had a hermie onmy last groew which resulted in some seds, and the herb is great..

alltatup yeah , here there are like huge fields grown carelessly just sow and harvest and skip the middle part so most of the time it's pollinated and there are seeds

Comment

Day 37
                Last edited by lol; 02-12-2018, 06:16 AM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X