• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

• lol
      lol commented
      Editing a comment
      These guys seem to be doin well apart from slow growth rate compared to my most healthiest plants

Comment

Slow growth rate , idk if it was the transplant or overwatering

Comment

• Campesino
        Campesino commented
        Editing a comment
        Give 'em some time.
        In the pics, soil always looks dry, so I'd lean towards transplant shock and possibly root zone competition (although still early for that).

• lol
        lol commented
        Editing a comment
        I started watering a bit more after noticing the soil just as you thought and I also read somewhere that a lot of heat can damage the roots (I need to change the pots position after like noon because a a coconut tree overshadows all of them when I use to do it I noticed that these pots were like cooking, they were hot to the touch and this was also why i started watering more to keep em cool ) my theory is that since every other pot has two plants and one pot has plants they don't have that except a bit droopiness maybe and this plant is the only plant that is singled out it took a lil damage , idk it's just my uneducated theory tell what you guys think

And also the soil looks dry at the top layers it's moist inside I tested this by poking deep n taking a lil dig at it and I didn't have driange in the two white pots(they are actually takeaway containers lol) , I fixed that today

Comment

• Campesino
        Campesino commented
        Editing a comment
        Fixing drainage should certainly help

I wish I could show you a pic (it keeps saying sites database error staff will be notified), some of these landraces look nothing like a usual marijuana plant

Comment

• Campesino
        Campesino commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you sure that the files are one of the approved formats?
        I think you get that message if you try to upload a different file type.

• lol
        lol commented
        Editing a comment
        Hehe now we know why the error occurred

Very nice, this is a cool experiment.
      Nothing is foolproof for the sufficiently talented fool.

Comment

Comment

• lol
          lol commented
          Editing a comment
          Day 23

Comment

Comment

• lol
            lol commented
            Editing a comment
            Something's coming and taking a bite at the leaves(it's happening at night I think) idk what it is but it has taken a half of the leaf and very tiny bits of of another plant(the apparently big one that's with two others , but it's not very noticeable until you are looking very closely) she is doing good tho considering the yellow leaves and all that , now she has a darker set of leaves growing.

Comment

• lol
            lol commented
            Editing a comment
            These plants have a bit skinny leaves

Comment

• lol
            lol commented
            Editing a comment
            It looks like a huge bite mark (the arc cutting through two fingers) but lol ik I don't have anything that big living on my roof , any ideas what it might be? ( And yes this is the other plant I was talking about at 26.1#)

It might be alltatup.
          Nothing is foolproof for the sufficiently talented fool.

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Just call me the leaf chomper.

Comment

• lol
            lol commented
            Editing a comment
            To simulate the dark period I kept the plants in an old broken closet and I just found out theres a small mouse living there so it's doing the damage because the other marks ,I would see them only in the morning I examine them every time when putting it back there and find the marks only in the morning so it's evident that it's the mouse
            Last edited by lol; 02-03-2018, 02:56 AM.

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Put something else in there for the mouse to eat--like some cereal or grain.

• lol
            lol commented
            Editing a comment
            alltatup lol no

Comment

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X