Advanced nutrients sensi Coco grow and bloom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advanced nutrients sensi Coco grow and bloom

These products are expensive but claim to give better results. I'm interested in using them but before I do I was hoping someone could please give me advice before I go forward with them. Are they worth it or is the general hydroponics trio with Cal mag good enough?

For what it’s worth, They seem to be a no brainer system... I can’t say as I am able to qualify the cost per quality of return when compared to other brands

Comment

I'm in the process of getting ready to switch to Coco as well. I've only read good things. But I'm already an advanced nutrients user so I may be swayed a little.

I'm buying this and the Coco coir big bud from them for my coco grow. I do like their products and the pH safe balance is nice.
      ~UrbZ~ Grow Big or Go Home!
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-torpedo-seeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/growing-community/185330-urbz-second-grow-journal-3-strain-grow

Comment

Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect line has a great reputation for keeping the pH of a hydroponic reservoir stable, but that's not a concern for coco. <edit> Oh, but that's not the AN product you were asking about, but read on. </edit>

I use General Hydroponics FloraSeries for coco and it works great using Nebula's dosing schedule (which is much diluted from the GH recommendations). Read her write-up on coco with FloraSeries and follow her instructions and you should have excellent results. Coco is awesome and easy but has to watered every day. Set up a cheap aquarium pump from the pet store to automate the daily watering/feeding with a timer and it's even better.

Comment

• Inkdup
          Inkdup commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for your help.☺

I started out with Sensi Grow/Bloom. I found that the Bloom didn't have all the sulfur, calcium, magnesium & iron that was recommended for bloom so I went with GH MaxiBloom ( I need nitrogen free cal mag now as the Maxi Bloom has high nitrogen....not sure why). My plants took off after I switched from Sensi to Maxi

I started using AN Big Bud and will add AN Bud Factor X next week. In addition, I elected to go with a different brand enzyme because of cost and reviews that many were similar. The Big Bud has a great reputation as do all of the additions. My buds at week 3 are all over the place and growing fast.

AN products are expensive and I'm quite sure there are alternatives that are just as good from other vendors. Not that I'm not pleased with the AN products. Bud Factor X is amazingly expensive but I'm interested to see what it does and research how something else might be the same thing.

FoxFarm seems to have plenty of additions in this range for much less. There is a guy on Auto Flower Network that uses all the AN line and his grows are massive with buds
        complete beginner
        39" x 39" x 78" tent
        315 Watt CMH
        4" Phat Filter w/ 4" Hurricane duct fan
        Automatic top feed into coco.
        Mega Crop nutes

Comment

• Inkdup
          Inkdup commented
          Editing a comment
          Very much appreciated. I'm interested in seeing how your results turn out. Good luck fellow grower

Originally posted by Inkdup View Post
        These products are expensive but claim to give better results. I'm interested in using them but before I do I was hoping someone could please give me advice before I go forward with them. Are they worth it or is the general hydroponics trio with Cal mag good enough?
        I tried both. To me advanced nutrients is overrted and way to expensive. I do fine in coco with general hydroponics. Just make sure you are adding cal mag

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Not overated, any more than the rest of them, I kinda like Advanced Nutrients myself. Especially compared to some of them.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X