Is my plant doing alright

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is my plant doing alright

So currently I am on day 12 off my auto plant in veg and I am wondering if it is normal that it hasn’t yet developed many nodes and it only has one, it seems pretty healthy put autos only have about 3-4 week of veg so I’m not sure if that’s enough time for me to apply technique such as topping and lst, so my question is, is it normal for my plant to have such slow development in the leaves?

Comment

It looks pretty under watered in my opinion. The leaves look pretty droopy. Also your medium shouldn't be pulling that far away from the pot. That's telling you that there's no moisture in there at all.

Over-watering in a big pot is fairly easy to do but you still want to keep enough moisture retained that the dry soil around where you water isn't immediately absorbing it all when you pour it in.

what lights are you using right now?
      ~UrbZ~ Grow Big or Go Home!
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-torpedo-seeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/growing-community/185330-urbz-second-grow-journal-3-strain-grow

Comment

I am using cfl lights, the medium is coco noir, very weird that you think that the soil is dry as I watered it beforeyesterday and left 20% excess water. I used a whole gallon for a 3 litre pot is that not enough ???? the soil is very wet when I touch it

Comment

• UrbZ
          UrbZ commented
          Editing a comment
          Did you pick it up and move it around to take pictures. That would make it look like the soil is pulling away from the side.

If that's really only a 3 liter pot that's pretty tiny. Less than a gallon. Once it actually takes off and grows it's not going to last very long in that pot.

How close do you have your lights?

It looks healthy otherwise. Just a little small

Is this your first grow?

Comment

I would say it is a pretty small plant for it's age, but not to worry. It looks healthy. Your job is to keep it healthy. It will do it's best if you do yours.
          completed 7 grows
          what I have learned so far:
          environment maters more than nutrients
          at least a dab of nutrients in every watering
          effective flushing before harvest is critical to quality

Comment

so update day 14 of veg , does my plant look healthy and when will it start rapid growth or will it stay growing so slowly ?

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
              D.A.A.S.69 commented
              Editing a comment
              Morning Jack, any day your plant will start to grow better. Her roots have been going down, that's why she's slow. Are you using cal-mag? Your plant looks fine, just keep watering a little everyday until she gets larger, then start watering normal. Good Luck with her , some autos are a little slow at first, but they haul ass, later.

so I’m very scared as I am 14 day into veg and my plant is sill growing so slowly, I have lst it to the side but yesterday accidentally applied too much pressure and ripped off one of the nodes, besides I wanted this to yeild a lot but for some of reason this plant just really doesn’t want to grow fast what should I do ?

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
              9fingerleafs commented
              Editing a comment
              Take it easy my friend. Patience is the hard part about growing. It looks perfect to me, very well for a two week old actually. Don’t change anything you are doing everything fine

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X