wanna try growing outside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wanna try growing outside

I have 2 plant wintering in my basement. They are in 2 gal. trade pots. I was considering putting them outside this year as they are too big for my flowering box. I was considering using 2 six gallon fabric grow pots with Fox Farm Happy Frog soil with 5 lbs of Kind soil in the bottom. Living in southern New Jersey our normal planting time ranges from mid April to mid May. The strain I have flowers fast(7 to 8 weeks) under the lights. I need to know when I should put these plants outside. Not sure how long they will grow before the flowering starts. Not sure about anything outside. I'm all ears! Talk to me!!

I would wait until the threat of using one's snow shovel lessens.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Outdoors they will flower when nature tells them unless its auto.

as for when to take them outside if you can last till mid May that's when I would do it. That's the standard here in Michigan anyway. I figure it's about the same there
      ~UrbZ~ Grow Big or Go Home!
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-torpedo-seeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/growing-community/185330-urbz-second-grow-journal-3-strain-grow

Comment

May 15 is usually recommended so they don't start flowering too quickly.

Comment

You won’t be harvesting them until the end of summer/early autumn (fall) whenever you put them outside. By then they could well be huge if you give them enough space for their roots.

Comment

Seems along time to veg inside before summer,I grow in Jersey too outside and in during winter months I want to finish my inside grow in April and start my outside grow at the same time inside at first once thay are established I move them outside only when the temps right.
            why not plant some autos?if u start now thay could b done when u start your summer outside grow! My 2c

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X