What's up with these seeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! What's up with these seeds

Anyone have problems with seeds not popping after 2 weeks? My strawberry banana, blue cheese and Amnesia seeds popped within 4 days, I have 5 chocolope kush seeds that I ordered from supremeseeds.com for $100 and have been in a rock wool cube on top of a heating pad in the dark for almost 3 weeks and nothing. What is going on with these seeds? I could see 1 or 2 not germinating but all of them? I don't know what to do
    5x3 grow area
    advanced platinum p450
    Greentree growers blend X happy frog
    1 strawberry banana
    1 blue cheese
    1 Amnesia
    all in veg

Contact the company you ordered through and talk to them imo.

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

Something bad happened to those seeds, somewhere.
      Tell em you want your cash back or more seeds, they will be glad to do it.
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

And maybe consider ordering from another breeder next time? $100 for 5 seeds, and non of them pops, sounds like some over priced bottom shelf genes if you ask me.
        But then again.. there's always room for error. Even with the best of the best. I would've contacted them and explained, in a serious and grown up manner, that those seeds didn't live up to my expectations, and that I would like some new seeds as a compensation.

I don't grow in hydro, so I'd never sprout my seeds in rock wool or anything like that. I always soak two coffee filters in water, place the seed(s) in between, put the whole "chebang" in a medium zip-it bag and place it somewhere warm and dark. After 48 hours the seeds have sprouted and ready to rock. So for me, 3 weeks sounds unreal.

Anyways.. good luck!

Peace!

Comment

When you get your new seeds, perhaps a different germinating method would serve you better.
          completed 7 grows
          what I have learned so far:
          environment maters more than nutrients
          at least a dab of nutrients in every watering
          effective flushing before harvest is critical to quality

Comment

Sum times as the seeds go thru customs although thay can’t open the package thay microwave it and kill all seeds.
            Nice guys

Comment

• Cocho
              Cocho commented
              Editing a comment
              Really!? That is bad Karma right there. Wow!

At this point you probably realize these arent going to pop for you. I think you have a good case with the seedbank. Most dont want bad publicity and will replace obviously bad seeds with new ones. Good luck.
            Organic only soil grower
            Current: Medgom Auto (CBD Crew and (Grassomatic)
            Set up: 300w Galaxy hydro LED, DIY insulated growbox, dual thermostatic exhaust fans, dual circulation fans, thermostatic 300w heat, remote temp/humidity monitor.

Comment

If this is the seedbank they have a not too bad rating with this site. http://en.seedfinder.eu/seedbanks/re...worldwide_com/ I would contact seedsupreme and ask for replacement seeds.

Comment

I use the paper towel method for germinating great results every time.
                https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

• Jackf21792
                  Jackf21792 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I agree chef, i used to use papertowel method all the time. I now just pop the girls into rapid rooters after soaking for 24hr and have had 100% success

I emailed dna the place that rhe seeds came from and they told me that there was a batch of bad seeds that went out around the time I ordered and they would refund me 100% but they don't ship to the states, so I emailed the seed bank I ordered from and forwarded the email to them from dna and they gave me kush points, kind of like reward points that added up to what I paid for the seeds so I figured that was good enough and ordered some girls scout cookies from blimburn and some gorilla glue #4 from serious seeds and only paid $20 for shipping. Works for me. The seed bank is supremeseeds.com if anyone is looking for a good site to order from.
                p.s. If anyone gets anyone chance absolutely buy some purple strawberry bliss s1 from Pheno Finders, it's amazing.....here are some pics if her
                5x3 grow area
                advanced platinum p450
                Greentree growers blend X happy frog
                1 strawberry banana
                1 blue cheese
                1 Amnesia
                all in veg

Comment

I paid 100 bucks for some banana og seeds my fav strain of all time from seedsupreme and they were all pre mature looking none poped they gave me store credit worth at least 100 I think more but next 3 orders were all good this was 2 years ago

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X