Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Flowering Light Mistake

Set-up:
    Coco/Perlite in 7 gallon bags following GWE Nutrient schedule for GH Flora series.
    2x 450 Viparspectra LEDs. 4'x4'x7' Tent.
    3 Skywalker OG, 3 Gorilla Glue #4. (I am anticipating comments about overcrowding)
    Flipped to 12/12 on January 6.

Issue:
    I am on 8pm to 8am Light on. At 8pm I actually keep light off to open tent and water etc. I have a CFL light that I use since I get immediate headache when exposed to the LEDs. Last night I left the CFL on. LEDs went off by timer at 8am, but the CFL was still on. I noticed the camera could still see inside the tent at 9:45am, and immediately opened and killed the CFL.
    I cannot decide how best to move forward. Options:
    A: Ignore the error and keep lights on same schedule (The current dark period will only be 10h15m).
    B: Keep lights off for 12 hours, by shortening the next light cycle. (On at 9:45 tonight, off at 8am tomorrow)
    C: Keep lights off for 12 hours and move light schedule to 9:45-9:45 (this is not ideal, So if this is best can I gradually move back to 8-8?)

Thank you in advance for your advice!

Just keep your light schedule as usual u should be fine but dnt do it again

Comment

I agree. Shifting its time all together may freak them out worse. a few extra hours once isnt going to kick them back into veg. You should be fine.
      ~UrbZ~ Grow Big or Go Home!
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-torpedo-seeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/growing-community/185330-urbz-second-grow-journal-3-strain-grow

Comment

I'd go with A.
        "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

Thanks St. Buds, Urbz and Californiakid!
          I really appreciate the advice. I plan to follow it and end the current dark period on schedule at 8pm

Comment

They will be fine. I go 30 to 60 minutes past bedtime or wake them up a little early on a regular basis, like a couple times a week, and they don't care.
            Nothing is foolproof for the sufficiently talented fool.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X