New Grow- 2 blueberry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UPDATE :

Photos was just taken . My 2 blueberry , 21 days of flowering , all is going well .

Grow tent 4X4X7 - 2 6" fans blowing
    IPower 6" exhaust fan & carbon filter / speedster speed controller
    2, 2gal DWC Buckets
    strain 2 blueberry
    nutrients - RX Bloom A-B @ 25ml per gal , 8ml per gal PK 13/14, 5ml per gal of hydroguard
    Lights 1000watt full spec LED 24" , and a Apollo UFO 75watt LED booster, day 21 of 12/12
    humidity 40%
    temp 73
    PH 6.0

Comment

Look great coming on strong.

Comment

Looking good allonmyown . so my forum is dodgy at best when staying with the threads i post in and follow so I reread this one to get all caught up ,in doing so I noticed in your first pictures your exhaust system and I just wanted to say that it would be more efficient if you took all that ducting out and just ran enough to go from fan to exit from room ,at this time it doesn't look like its causing you issues but if you run into high heat or RH then that might help otherwise fantastic looking girls
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
        current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Are your plants from Seedsman Blueberry seeds? If so it's a great strain. One of Seedsman's best.

Comment

Looking really good. Keep up the updates!

Comment

Well family got some bad news. This grow was a total flop! We had 2 big snow storms my way, that I been busy doing repairs after a tree hit my home (family all was safe), but on the 26 day of flowering leaves on both plants started to turn yellow, some fan leaves was totally yellow. Checked temps, PH, changed reservoirs and added new nukes & hydroguard, roots looked good, but i notice water consumption was slow. I needed help badly, but laptop was down, conditions just got worst , 60 % of the leaves was yellow. Buds was on both plants, but the condition of the leaves, i felt i would be wasting my time and money to continue the grow, so I chopped the plants down.
              Gonna germ 2 liberty haze, and start fresh

Comment

• St.buds
                St.buds commented
                Editing a comment
                Dam I hate to hear tht but it does happen. Happy ur family was ok after the tree crashing into your home

• allmyown
                allmyown commented
                Editing a comment
                appreciate the comments oldjarhead100, and st.buds. hurt me to my heart, and those was my last blueberry seeds. but about to get some strawberry sour, and think i get some more blueberry. Just sprouted 2 Liberty Haze , and dam i have a problem again that i never seen. I am going to post the pics on this page, hoping you guys can advise me before I actually post the new grow.

• St.buds
                St.buds commented
                Editing a comment
                U should post pics best way to get accurate help

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X