Best cure for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best cure for me

So I plan on going to tennessee soon to see me family. Sometime in February. My harvest will be ready in two to three weeks. After I dry it and it becomes time to cure I will be in tennessee during the cure time so I can't keep a frequent eye on them. Does anyone ha e a suggestion for me. I really need help here.

Is there anyone you trust to burb jars during the cure? If not I would be tempted to freeze your buds and finish the cure when you get home. Shouldnt hurt but will stop curing in its tracks. Just a thought.
    Organic only soil grower
    Current: Medgom Auto (CBD Crew and (Grassomatic)
    Set up: 300w Galaxy hydro LED, DIY insulated growbox, dual thermostatic exhaust fans, dual circulation fans, thermostatic 300w heat, remote temp/humidity monitor.

Comment

• ToxicGrower
      ToxicGrower commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok this sounds like a last resort for me if nothing else. Ha e u tried a dry ice cure at all?

Nope. No experience with this type of cure. Still think freezing wouldnt hurt though. Hopefully if im wrong here someone will speak up.
    Organic only soil grower
    Current: Medgom Auto (CBD Crew and (Grassomatic)
    Set up: 300w Galaxy hydro LED, DIY insulated growbox, dual thermostatic exhaust fans, dual circulation fans, thermostatic 300w heat, remote temp/humidity monitor.

Comment

• ToxicGrower
      ToxicGrower commented
      Editing a comment
      I appreciate the help

Can you harvest later and give yourself some additional dry time while you're away and cure when you return? If you are able to control the humidity, maybe keep the RH up for a slower dry to give you the extra time? I've also read that hanging the entire plant adds to drying time, so that's something to consider for added time.

Harvest later, dry longer, cure when you return

Comment

• ToxicGrower
      ToxicGrower commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah maybe I can try this. I will be gone for about two weeks. What about if i use those packs that keep the humidity at 62. Would the jars still need to be burped then?

Morning TG, I don't know how many mason jars your gonna have but I believe ever how many you have I would just put them in my suitcase, an take them with me . So you can burp them properly, Good Luck TG.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

morning TG you can let it dry a little longer while its hanging then put in jars, it will be dry but wont grow mold then when you get home re hydrate it a little and burp away
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Had a similar problem a few months back,I placed buds in cardboard cigar boxes with humidity packs and placed a playing cart between top lid and bottom just to let them breath a little gone for 7 days when I returned I put back into jars and burped as normal no harm done my 2$

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X