Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• abadtrip
    commented on 's reply
    Garrett it's 1 week old right now she is growing strong can't wait to see her bloom thanks for the info very exciting

• Garrett
    commented on 's reply
    @abadtrip
    Man that crystal meth. Is something else. It smells like grape bubblegum and and has to be as crystaly as Meth. Oh and it’s purple buds from the get go.

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    My heating pads are in and I have 7 afagan kush ryders and 5 northern lights soaking

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    Cool I am thinking of starting some new auto seeds and just let whats in the room finish ,the heating pads should be here today ,this should be the last really cold day tomorrow it should be normal temps 20 to 30 lol

• DingusKhan
    replied
    That's terrific, trip!

Leave a comment:

• abadtrip
    commented on 's reply
    I ant waiting for the cold I love growing I got a crystal meth and a tangie mantic in the dome right now all she can muster is 72 deg and 80 percent humidity but I think we will be ok

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    whats next after this cold snap is gone

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Her terpenes love you!!! ;-}

• abadtrip
    commented on 's reply
    Burping the jars today I was welcomed buy a beautiful fruity aroma so possible good things ahead

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    I got some great weed out of my one terrible bout with root rot grow, and I, too, had light leaks I knew nothing about until I got down on the floor on my back and peeped under the reservoir lid. Man oh man do we live and learn!

You and she pulled through this together: you learned and she grew!! Have some faith in her and let her cure; she might surprise you.

• abadtrip
    replied
    alltatup from the point of her first real fan leaves she showed signs of deficiencies. I had her on my normal nute secudal and I just ignored the fact she needed more calmag.
    That was it well for a couple of weeks about week 3 she started to show signs of root rot I know what that looks like. I was giving her hydrogard but she was still getting worse. Yup doing noting and just complaining to my self that the plant just sucked and I know why it was free.

about a week later I was laying on the floor under the canopy of the pineapple express stoned and I looked over at the Hindu and noticed how i had my tiedowns were holding the lid up off the rim and I could see reflections of led light getting in.

ahhh ha. So I moved everthing and shocked her with h202 for 2 days changed the fluids and the root rot was gone plant bounced back the next week and went into a crazy growth spurt.

the reason I felt the buds suffered was because of all the problems she didn' have enough life span left to produce buds to her full potential.

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    You can't expect them to grow in this cold weather.
    Nice job Abadtrip,

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    me to abadtrip I know why my yield was so low they were busy growing seeds ,but my Autos just stopped I added a light in the room and yesterday I put in the two heating pads that I have more will be here Monday,

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Very interesting, abt, and a good look at what happened during the grow. I'd be interested in knowing what signs you weren't paying attention to that you conclude lessened the quality of the bud.

I hope you start a topic on the gram per kwhr.

• abadtrip
    replied
    177 grams scale reads 316 The bowl weight is 139 grams over 6 oz from her I can't believe it the bud is not the best quality but under the microscope she looks good.

in conclusion what I have taken from this grow

viperspectra leds work awsome for the price I have 3 v300 in a 2 x 4 x 5. I have grown in 3 months 10 oz from autos. Well worth the price.

don't blame the plant. when this plant was not growing right and everything else I was growing was looking perfect. I just found it easy to blame the breaded for shitty genetics it was a freebee. But it was me not paying attention to all the signs I was doing a bad job.

I am starting to wonder if u can yield more from autos than photos per kwhr used that's another discussion I am interested in pressuring. Every body has this assumption that it's how meany grams per what u get but I feel that that number is totaly irrelevant. Now in my mind it should be gram per kwhr. Or gpkwhr. I made that up. I could do all the math I just did some quick math but it costs me about twice as much to grow photos as autos per gram it cost me about 1 dollar 60 cents a gram for autos

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X