Merry xmas all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry xmas all

I hope Santa brought you all the papers, bongs, hemp wick, decarb machines and bud trimmers that you wanted.

I sure am glad that Potted is at home.

I miss GanjaGed a lot: Wherever you are, brother, my fondest wishes for a great day go out to ya.

As for the rest of my maties, go open your presents and have a happy day.
    Last edited by alltatup; 12-25-2017, 08:48 AM.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Merry Christmas to you and your family Alltatup, and i hope you have a wonderful New Years too.
    I'm also concerned about GanjGed, me an OJH, were just talking about him, I sure hope he is doing fine, he is one smart, good ole guy., that loves to help people.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

Well put...............Merry Christmas alltatup and D.A.A.S.69 and everyone I know.....have a great one
      The more I know, the better I grow.

Comment

Merrry,Merry, from our clan to yours and a happy and safe New Year.

Comment

Merry Christmas alltatup !!!
          Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	2 Size:	16.1 KB ID:	157491
            Hey Hey Hey,
            Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, Kool Kwanza, Super Solstice and a Merry Juana
            Did I forget anyone? And Thanks alltatup and everyone else for making me feel welcome around here.
            P
            Last edited by Paracelsus; 12-25-2017, 09:50 AM.
            My Growing and going full tilt NoTill NTG thread https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...l-tilt-no-till
            The universities do not teach all things

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X