No announcement yet.

Re-entry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Potted happy to hear the news ,If you were closer I'd say stop by and we could work something out but I'm in Mass.
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• Potted
      Potted commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the offer but for this next part I think I want to play it straight!

Hello potted
    I am so happy for you. It’s a lovely feeling to be told that you are cured.
    Take care
    Yours Cindy 😎

Comment

Just a quick update, I just harvested my 4autos yesterday trimmed them up and hung them up to dry.
      The dry spell is almost over,I sure miss that relaxed feeling before bedtime.
      looks to be between 1 to 2 oz. per, not my best grow but it will do until my haze comes in switched to 12/12 today.
      As far as rehab is concerned,it’s a bitch, coming back from hell’s outhouse,mussel atrophy and depression
      are the main culprits. The good news is I’m still kicking and I got a little hair here and thier, just might need a
      barber by summer.🌻
      Last edited by Potted; 02-03-2018, 05:12 PM.

Comment

• Tika
        Tika commented
        Editing a comment
        Thinking of you Potted take good care🤗😊🤗

• bluecanoe
        bluecanoe commented
        Editing a comment
        Just keep good thoughts and know soon you'll have your great medicine to ease your pains. Muscle atrophy is hard, my son's legs would draw up if I didn't exercise them, he was in a wheelchair. Depression is hard to deal with, I was severely clinically depressed for a few years back in the 90's. It's a drag. When my son died, it was all I could do to keep from spiraling back into the depths. I find things to make me laugh to release endorphins. Old SNL shows, the Three Stooges, anything to make me laugh. Keep moving forward and soon you'll be back on top of the world!

• Potted
        Potted commented
        Editing a comment
        I’ll give that a try thanks blue

hey Potted I know what you mean , had surgery that went bad I went septic in a coma for 28 days got this bed sore you could fit a softball in, took 2 years to heal and I did that sitting on my ass lost all muscle strength had to learn to walk again everything we take for granted I learned again . YOU will get though this and you will be healthy , The battle you just had is worthy of a silver star. so this next time period will be hard but not as hard
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds

Comment

Take care potted

Comment

Hey potted,
          So I had really bad depression a few years back, trying to recover from a string of brain injury's that lasted that messed me up for a couple years. I think one of the things that really helped, was to find something that I really enjoyed, that made me happy ,and make myself do that, whether I felt like it or not.
          I really enjoy rafting, so I decided to make myself go rafting, once every month, for a year. It really worked.
          Was super hard at first, just trying to get my boat together wore me out, made me feel like complete shit!! So I would have to start getting ready days in advance, get other people to help, pace myself. Slowly, I could do more and more.
          I realised to, that I kind of had a bit of a problem with depression before I got hurt, I learned that I have to stay mindful of how I feel, so that I can keep it under control.
          Past it finally. I think smoking weed, and especially growing it, has helped a lot. Weed was pretty much the only thing I found that could really help, when I overdid it, and I was really miserable.

Hang In there!
          Glad you made it through, peace and healing to you!
          Organic Soil,
          with molasses,
          In a Greenhouse with,
          Redneck engineering.

Comment

I just wanted to thank u all for your support and good wishes it helps more than u know. Looking foward to many more grows with u guys and girls.
            I really enjoy reading about your grows and all the different methods used to do it. I must admit that even a old dog can learn some new tricks.❤️
            Planing a grow this summer outside and if all goes well I’ll let u know about it as it happens.LOL🌻

Comment

Potted hey i don’t know your capabilities or location but have you ever heard of Restorative Yoga? It is way gentle and uses all kinds of pillows, blocks, blankets, and breathing techniques that allows all to exercise comfortably at their own pace and abilities. My instructor is in a wheel chair
              check it out , Love and peace
              My Growing and going full tilt NoTill NTG thread https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...l-tilt-no-till
              The universities do not teach all things

Comment

Potted this was posted in a different post and I thought you would be interested

Comment

• Potted
                  Potted commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks for the tip,iv always made tea with root and sticks Lol

• bluecanoe
                  bluecanoe commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Potted, I tried stem tea but didn't feel anything, and my sister asked for a recipe so I found one on YouTube. The secret is heat is needed to release the good, and full fats. The recipe I found on YouTube showed a guy boiling his stems, some broken, in water mixed with about 1/2 tsp of coconut oil, straining it into a cup with a tea bag. He must have already imbibed since he spilled the steeped water everywhere! I'm going to try it, the last recipe I used was full fat milk, butter and the stems. It was delicious but not very noticable. I will try until I get it right though! Good luck to you and I hope you are feeling much better with every day that passes.

• oldjarhead100
                  oldjarhead100 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'm going to ask a friend for his root balls when he harvests and try making an salve

Coconut oil, or add sum shredded 🥥 to the mix and let it brew the oil out, with sticks and root chopped fine add a tsp.of honey after brewin or to taste. Enjoy

Comment

Hay jarhead I found a real nice tea recepe on that site u suggested, Greenflower, thanks

Comment

It’s been 2 months since I was told I was cancer free,went back to see the doc for a checkup on Monday morning and all is well🌻🌻🌻❤️❤️❤️ Blood work 👍OK and I seam to b climbing out of the depression slowly, the rehab is working it seems the more I do the better I get! And I’ve got my beard and stach back much to my wife’s dismay and my hair is coming back nicely I told her I was growing a ponytail again but not really sure yeat??? Man I really dodged a bullet this time,I’m starting to feel cancer free it’s finally sinking in. I just had to update u all. Lol

Comment

• Dutchman1
                      Dutchman1 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Happy for ya man ! Grats !!!!! Id keep up the " treatment ( cannabis) " For a long time just to be sure ;-) .

• alltatup
                      alltatup commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Keep growing that hair, long beautiful hair, shining, gleaming, steaming, flaxen, waxen...

• oldjarhead100
                      oldjarhead100 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thats great news Potted so glad to hear it

Great news Potted! I hope the Nor'easter dodges you and you keep power this time!
                    Current grow:
                    2-300w led lights
                    1- 60w cfl for germination
                    2- 5 gal fiber pots
                    Kind Soil 5lbs per 5 gal pot
                    Compost (80%)/perlite (20%)
                    Seeds:
                    Shaolin Master auto/fem Harvested
                    Kush auto/fem (planted 5/13/18) Harvested
                    Sweet Soma auto/fem ready to go into her home soon (kind soil)
                    Northern Lights auto/fem, put in soil today, waiting for forever home soon.

Comment

That's awesome Potted!!
                      Gradual exercise to, will really help, it releases endorphins, which are a natural mood booster. That good health report is going to make you do so much better, just putting your mind and body into a happy state, where you can start to heal and thrive again!
                      Organic Soil,
                      with molasses,
                      In a Greenhouse with,
                      Redneck engineering.

Comment

Marvelous ! Simply Marvelous!
                        have you ever heard of Daytime Emmy-winning chef Lidia Bastianich?? Well my family used to own a bakery and her mother was one of the shop girls, Lidia Started working there when she was underage only 14 years old. So did I, I would work holidays at my Uncle’s bakery for a little extra money. But Lidia didn’t go to school, She worked hard and helped support her family. Her mom was the same age as my mom.
                        So fast forward 50 years. We are having a family reunion and my cousin decides to have it at Lidia’s flagship restaurant, the best in New York City called Felidia.
                        Lidia’mom was one of the guests of honor and Lidia and her mom sat at the head table and dined with us in a private room in her own restaurant. The food and the wine flowed free.
                        So I have a beard and a mustache, the point of this story and one you should share with your wife is this. Lidia’s mom who has Snow White hair and was in her 70’s comes up to me gives a hug since she has not seen me since I was a child. As she does this she whispers into my ear in a husky Italian accent ”You look so handsome, never shave your beard, it tickles the ladies legs” True story 😍
                        Last edited by Paracelsus; 03-07-2018, 05:39 PM.
                        My Growing and going full tilt NoTill NTG thread https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...l-tilt-no-till
                        The universities do not teach all things

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X