Re-entry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re-entry

Re-entering earths atmosphere, coming down off the cemo,it feels like I’m in one of those early space capsules coming back to earth.
    I’m coming in hot and hard, and I’ve lost radio contact with mission control, I think my antenna burned up! What a ride!
    The only thing that’s helping me get thru this is my weed, I’m self medicateing 3 or more times a day.
    I wake and bake and the rest of the day RSO in caps,
    and smoke a bone before bed ! It’s working for me without the use of any opioids!!!!
    Its great to just b alive and celebrate the holiday season with u all Yahoo!

Potted, I am glad you have your medicine. It sounds like it's working for you and that's what matters. I hope that your Christmas is as peaceful and pain-free as possible.
    Current grow:
    2-300w led lights
    1- 60w cfl for germination
    2- 5 gal fiber pots
    Kind Soil 5lbs per 5 gal pot
    Compost (80%)/perlite (20%)
    Seeds:
    Shaolin Master auto/fem Harvested
    Kush auto/fem (planted 5/13/18) Harvested
    Sweet Soma auto/fem ready to go into her home soon (kind soil)
    Northern Lights auto/fem, put in soil today, waiting for forever home soon.

Comment

Great analogy great writing
      My Growing and going full tilt NoTill NTG thread https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...l-tilt-no-till
      The universities do not teach all things

Comment

Welcome home and Merry Chrismas Potted I hope this is the last round
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
        current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Get your land legs back Major Tom, and have a relaxing time of re-entry!!! Merry Xmas Potted!!
          Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
          2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
          Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Merry Christmas Potted, I sure hope that was your last treatment, Happy Holidays.
            Cfls for a week or two
            315lec for everything else
            Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
            36x36x63 inch tent.
            6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
            Smart pots
            Molasses
            Autoflowers

Comment

Splash down at 9:54 am Dec.30 2017,
              The shields held and the Shute opened ( thank god ) just bobbing around waiting to be taken back to b debriefed.
              just can’t wait to get back to the real world,the doc says I have to get another pet scan to make sure that the stomach cancer is gone!
              after that a checkup once in a while and I’m good to go....the scan will happen on Jan. 8 2018 and I am confident of the outcome.
              As for my ongoing grow 4 autos and 2 haze the resent cold snap has slowed the growth to a crawl,low humidity and temps. Are to blame.
              just trying to hang on,better times are a coming! Later gator

Comment

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                Happy new year indeed, Potted! Give those babies some warmth!!!

• Paracelsus
                Paracelsus commented
                Editing a comment
                Happy New Year, January 8th is my Fathers Birthday, great things ahead 2018

Earth to Potted, "hang in there". Lay off the mammal meat. It will get you every time. I have had a moratorium on mammal meat for quite some time, and feel 100% better.

Comment

Wishing you health and happiness in 2018...and lot's of good buds.

Comment

Well here it is, I’ve been fighting stomach cancer for the last 6 months with cemo and weed yesterday I had my last pet scan.
                  The cancer is totally aradacated none anywhere top to bottom !!!! HAPPY HIPPIE HERE
                  Thay even pulled out the pick line (I’ve been giving myself a liter of IV fluid each day) at home to flush out the cemo,seems like forever.
                  I have a app. To see the doc in two months just to see how things are going.
                  This really wiped out my stash but it was worth lt! My new grow is coming along but won’t b ready for about a month.
                  Just being told I was cured was the best feeling, now I can start my life again I’ll have to go thru rehab to get my strength back
                  other than that life is good. Thanks for all the support u guys helped me more than u know!
                  I’ll catch u on the flip side. Peace

Comment

• alltatup
                    alltatup commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That's the best news, Potted. Shit, what are you gonna do for weed? ;-}

• Insight
                    Insight commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Potted....that is excellent news...very happy for you.......Peace

• Paracelsus
                    Paracelsus commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Fuck Cancer, good job Potted. Terrible poison that shit, your on the other side now.

I call it a dry spell,nouthing I can do but wait for my autos to ripen and dry! About a mouth or six weeks to go.
                  Last edited by Potted; 01-09-2018, 02:15 PM.

Comment

• bluecanoe
                    bluecanoe commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'm so glad you are cancer-free! That's a wonderful thing to hear and I'm sure a wonderful thing for you and your family. I look at dry spells, I'm facing one right now, as a cleansing time. Time to get everything out of my system so when my new crop comes in I can experience all the goodness that it will bring without any residual from the last crop. Especially if it's a different strain, I want to feel and experience the difference. 6 weeks is the blink of an eye, and you're going to be busy with rehab, and living your life, getting stronger each day so you can do more....it'll be here before you know it.

I concure I’ve had dry spells before as I only grow 4-6 plants at a time it’s a common acurence and doesn’t faze me.
                  I will rehab and eat this cancer/cemo took about 15 lbs off me and I’m hoping to get that back along with my hair! Lol

Comment

• bluecanoe
                    bluecanoe commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The people I know who have gone through chemo, when their hair grew back it was a different texture or color...so I hope your hair grows back looking like it did before it fell out!

Not way BC from what I can gather from others it will b thin and white. I miss my beard and Stach tho it kept me warm in winter. Lol

Comment

• bluecanoe
                    bluecanoe commented
                    Editing a comment
                    my cousin was tow headed, very blond hair, after chemo his hair came back red and straight. Another lady had dark brown hair, that was straight, hers came back in curly and more black than brown and gray. My sister didn't live long enough for hers to come back, she looked like Uncle Fester when she died. Sounds awful to say, but it was hard to see her and not think of the Addams Family! She just had radiation. Just 47 years old...but it was in her liver, brain and basically her entire body.
                    Maybe it depends on the chemo. Get your wife to knit you a scarf and cap to keep your head and face warm, we've got a lot of winter left down here in Dixie. There are hat/beard patterns, looks like you have a beard but it's attached to the hat!!

Here you go Potted! Click image for larger version

Name:	beard hat.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	71.9 KB
ID:	163103
                  Current grow:
                  2-300w led lights
                  2- 5 gal fiber pots
                  Seeds:

Comment

• Potted
                    Potted commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That’s just cool I mean warm I’ll give it a try. Thanks temps are sopos to drop from 60 tomorrow to 17 on Saturday what a wild ride.

we were over 70 today and expecting and ice storm tomorrow.
                  Current grow:
                  2-300w led lights
                  2- 5 gal fiber pots
                  Seeds:

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X