No announcement yet.

What is This...............I'm Scared!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always grow autoflowers and I have seen this before in my plants but its always been late in the grow. It has never hurt the out come of my grows and I always get great plants and harvast out of them. Good luck

Comment

I know the feeling...just happened to me...f'n sucks!
      Sorry...

Comment

That does indeed suck :/

Comment

Originally posted by HillBilly420 View Post
          I always grow autoflowers and I have seen this before in my plants but its always been late in the grow. It has never hurt the out come of my grows and I always get great plants and harvast out of them. Good luck
          First, my plants aren't autos. Second, buds all have at least three more weeks on the planbt, So I wouldn't call this late in the grow.

Thanks for trying to cheer me up though.

Comment

What can it hurt to separate it ?Use herm as an experiment,then(hopefully their won't be a next time) you will know what to do.Keep emasculating or just pull it.Either way you will still get something.Knowledge or a little smoke.But I would remove it post haste.I would also dispose of the seed,should you find any.Seeds from a herm,tend to grow herm.Don't take the chance.Don't beat yourself up,happens to us all at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by Royal Nugs View Post

The only thing that could have caused this is genetics or stress, I believe. Unless you're doing it intentionally, of course.

For future reference, if you ever run an unknown or unstable strain try a product like Optic Foliar Switch. I have a buddy who uses this every time he grows Chemdawg or chem hybrids, a strain notorious for herming.

https://www.amazon.com/Optic-Foliar-.../dp/B00E499XX8
              Nugs, I ordered some of the optic foliar switch. Found it on eBay......where I do almost all my shopping.

Comment

• Royal Nugs
                Royal Nugs commented
                Editing a comment
                Hope it works out for your future plants!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X