• Show
Clear All

Here's the deficiency photo or whatever it is
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20180327_221724.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	1.72 MB
ID:	190364
    "Be an artist of consciousness, your picture of reality is your most important creation, make it powerfully profoundly beautiful" Alex Grey

Current grows in flower 🌺
    5 Star Killer 1 Terp-n-Pine "manifolds", four 7 gallon, two 5 gallon fabric, super soil, water, molasses, occasional tea or root organics HPK tea (started modified nute program beneficial waterings/amendments (no bottles) at week 3
    600 actual watts, 12 gen7 vero 29 cobs, 70 watts deep red/far red (emerson effect)

2 GOO & 2 Island Sweet Skunk, 5 gallon fabric, super soil
    Water, molasses, occasional tea or root organics HPK tea
    400 actual watts, LED build

Canna nutrients line with boost - dwc, Terpinator - dwc
    ​​​​​​botanicare calmag plus and GH silica, pH up/down

Super soil - mixed myself
    13.5x14 grow room divided, 13.5x6 flower 6" can fan pro max/can-lite carbon filter, 13.5x8 veg/work room passive intake

Comment

• Paracelsus
      Paracelsus commented
      Editing a comment
      It is really beautiful in its own way

My thinking, for what its worth, if ph isn't a issue causing lockout then calmag.
    "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

• RosettaStoned
      RosettaStoned commented
      Editing a comment
      That could be, I don't check anything. They have been growing fine since the start. I checked the tap after it has been sitting and it's about 7.6 pH so that could be it. Not sure but could be getting close to being root bound also.

• Californiakid
      Californiakid commented
      Editing a comment
      Man I have similar issues, 2/3 are great. One plant is acting like this one. I tried to let it work itself out, just lowered ph. It helped, but either too late or needs a little calmag as well.

• RosettaStoned
      RosettaStoned commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe I'll water to run off and check the pH to see where it's at. As you can see the brown is down a few nodes and the new growth looks like maybe a little tip burn. I guess I'll have to wait and see what happens. I am no expert, just playing around to see what happens. I don't have a lot of confidence in it turning out great but then again....unless it's building something or cooking, my confidence level is pretty low. I'm just glad I've gotten through what I have to this point.

Thanks attitude seed bank! Two weeks and it's at my doorstep. Lots to choose from but some are saved for a little project.

On another note, 33 gallons of water dumped into the grow room last night....so that was fun, moving everthing, cutting out the plastic, and vacuuming. Dehumidifiers are going and fans on medium. Ugh.... At least I get to reorganize 😅
    "Be an artist of consciousness, your picture of reality is your most important creation, make it powerfully profoundly beautiful" Alex Grey

5 Star Killer 1 Terp-n-Pine "manifolds", four 7 gallon, two 5 gallon fabric, super soil, water, molasses, occasional tea or root organics HPK tea (started modified nute program beneficial waterings/amendments (no bottles) at week 3
    600 actual watts, 12 gen7 vero 29 cobs, 70 watts deep red/far red (emerson effect)

13.5x14 grow room divided, 13.5x6 flower 6" can fan pro max/can-lite carbon filter, 13.5x8 veg/work room passive intake

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Man Rosetta, whatta accident!! That makes me feel less sheepish about all my spillage!!!

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      sorry man that sucks

• RosettaStoned
      RosettaStoned commented
      Editing a comment
      It did, but I'm through it and the room is looking good now

Remnants found and thanks to Easter it was half price! My buddy had a roll for the flower room but that's going to be a little more challenging, laying it down with a full net of plants will not be fun.

Name:	20180331_154226.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	1.39 MB
ID:	191897Click image for larger version

Name:	20180402_010546.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	1.15 MB
ID:	191898

Comment

• RosettaStoned
      RosettaStoned commented
      Editing a comment
      I would have just left it if it was clean concrete. There's old linoleum and asbestos (9x9) tiles in there with carpet glue over those. I try to keep these areas covered because of the dust, not just in the grow room. I deal with that stuff enough at work, don't wanna worry about it at home too.

• Locrian99
      Locrian99 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea asbestos is a little freaky. I tore out a bunch of large and plaster upstairs with no protection a couple years ago. Didn’t know any better oops

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      that does make since Roseta lol was wondering why It was so dusty down there , I keep a screen /filter in the intake line so the rooms are not to bad , I do love the stone foundation though and it does feel like a cave down there

This is very impressive. I will take it as a reference for my grow room

Comment

These are coming along, real short and wide Pineapple Express x white widow. They are on the same schedule as my starkiller grow. I'm hoping they turn out better than the last PE cross I did. Got their first dose of real nutes tonight. 1200 EC, pH 5.75, 68/74 temps, 60/70 RH. Room is stable again....

Name:	20180402_185746.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	1.38 MB
ID:	192217Click image for larger version

Name:	20180402_220442.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	1.32 MB
ID:	192215

Name:	20180402_220338.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	192214Click image for larger version

Name:	20180402_220418.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	1.43 MB
ID:	192216
    The flowers on the big grow are looking nice and really filling out. I keep waiting for tip burn or some kind of toxicity, but they are happy. About 12" away from the lights altough some are closer and show signs of light burn, so I dialed the lights down on that side a little and turned the lower ones up a touch. Last change I held back on the nutes again but close to breaking 2000 EC/ 1000 ppm. This Friday is 4 weeks completed. I'll be passed 2000 easily...they have slowed down on the water intake.

Comment

Changed out the SoG monster cropped PE reservoirs tonight. They are just now starting to shoot out three finger leaves. I want to start the veg clock but am waiting to see more potential out of a few of them. Got their first dose of macro in the mix but real low 850 EC (minus 450 tap water), so only 200 ppm between the additives and nutes, . Going to see how it goes and maybe add more. Going to have to address the one seed pineapple Express x white widow. It's going out grow the clones very soon, I figured I would try topping it and some heavy training to slow it down some. There's two chili peppers hanging out in there with them, a bhut jolokia and Carolina reaper.
      Click image for larger version  Name:	20180403_223145.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.28 MB ID:	192556Click image for larger version  Name:	20180403_223248.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.40 MB ID:	192557
      The soil girls are looking better! A little tip burn but doing good and have grown past the second ring on the cage. After the last post about these I brewed some alfalfa meal and kelp meal tea. 2 tbsp each and 24 oz of water, let sit for 24 hours and strain. Added water to the strained liquid to make a gallon. Watered them with half of that and some tap. Waited a day, then watered with the nute solution I had been using, minus 5 ml Buddha grow, plus 15 roots organic HPK. I had taken the soaked kelp/alfalfa meals and soaked them again in 32 oz of water over night and made a foliar spray. I top dressed with earthworm castings and the left over soaked meals and worked it into the top layer of soil. Then watered with the rest of the kelp/alfalfa tea. I removed the worst looking leaves which were well down the branches by now. They need a good hair cut...
      Click image for larger version  Name:	20180403_223108.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.73 MB ID:	192558
      Last edited by RosettaStoned; 04-04-2018, 10:44 AM.

Comment

• RosettaStoned
        RosettaStoned commented
        Editing a comment
        I want to go three weeks on these or they'll be too big.

• KingKush
        KingKush commented
        Editing a comment
        Monster bush gonna take over your tent soon! Looking fresh I like what you're doing

• RosettaStoned
        RosettaStoned commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks king! Yes I hope, not sure what to expect from these. These are the first two monster cropped branches from my first grow. That was a few months ago. I think I held them back with the weak soil mix because they have really taken off since the start off the root organics nutes.

Here's my time lapse with my GoPro hung off the frame of my lights. Towards the end you can see where they get all messy because I had to take out the plastic from under them and clean up the water. Thanks for the idea Campesino 👍

Name:	20180404_221341.gif
Views:	132
Size:	2.98 MB
ID:	192802Click image for larger version

Name:	20180404_221202.gif
Views:	118
Size:	2.98 MB
ID:	192803
      Slow and fast, 18 pictures, starts the second week on flower

Comment

• RosettaStoned
        RosettaStoned commented
        Editing a comment
        I'll most likely just dim the lights and leave the frame where it is. I turned the lower section knobs up last night but it looks like they are getting bleached in the center. Back down they go or a little of both, frame up-lights down

• Campesino
        Campesino commented
        Editing a comment
        Well they should be almost done stretching anyways at 26 days.
        I look forward to seeing this progress through flowering!

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        Like Campesino It looked like it was breathing I liked the slower one

A few pictures of my PE SoG in flush. Getting close I think...

Name:	20180410_201230.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	2.15 MB
ID:	194902Click image for larger version

Name:	20180410_201208.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	2.04 MB
ID:	194900Click image for larger version

Name:	20180410_201342.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	1.12 MB
ID:	194901Click image for larger version

Name:	20180410_201321.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	194899

Name:	20180410_201610.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	1.23 MB
ID:	194903Click image for larger version

Name:	20180410_201644.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	1.16 MB
ID:	194905 they got a little burned, the RH was around 20% halfway through and they took in way more than expected.

Name:	20180410_223420.gif
Views:	127
Size:	4.31 MB
ID:	194906Click image for larger version

Name:	20180410_223644.gif
Views:	137
ID:	194907Click image for larger version

Name:	20180410_223657.gif
Views:	142
ID:	194908 slow medium fast, I put a pause in on the day I had to move everything for the flood. These girls finally backed off the feeding frenzy.
      Attached Files

Comment

• RosettaStoned
        RosettaStoned commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, I think.....I sealed the room up after the flood and it seems maybe better than the first time. What makes me guess is I have two temp/rh meters in there and the rh is different between them. One says 50-60% and the other is about 40-50% but dehumidifier says even lower than those by about 5-10%. Not sure which one to use. So all in all, not really sure if I am fighting it. To me, it doesn't feel too humid

• Campesino
        Campesino commented
        Editing a comment
        That's odd that you get three different readings. Sensors in different places or just a calibration issue?
        I can really tell that mine are producing more humidity. I am able to manage it now that RH outside is low, but it is a bigger challenge than my last grow when I defoliated really heavily.
        Seems obvious that transpiration is correlated to growth, so as long as it doesn't create problems - I am going to try not to discourage it.

• RosettaStoned
        RosettaStoned commented
        Editing a comment
        They are different places. They have been moved around and read the same. I'm just going to buy a couple new ones

Very very tasty!
      Nothing is foolproof for the sufficiently talented fool.

Comment

Harvesting pineapple Express SoG today, got some help coming....don't think I can do it all with this f'd up hand.
      Veg room- girls are waiting for their turn to shine

Name:	20180414_145728.jpg
Size:	1.55 MB
ID:	195615

Half of my veges are started

Name:	20180414_150049.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	1.37 MB
ID:	195614

Comment

Beautiful beautiful! HAve a great time!!!!
        Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
        Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
        GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
        photoperiod feminized seeds
        http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
        http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
        http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

• RosettaStoned
          RosettaStoned commented
          Editing a comment
          I will, thanks! Nothing better than scissor hash 🔥

Looking very impressive there Rosetta stoned ,Have fun trimming thats the only bad part of growing is trimming for hours on end
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
        current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• RosettaStoned
          RosettaStoned commented
          Editing a comment
          It's worth the reward, but you know that Only got through six of them. More smoking and talking happened than trimming haha. The buddy who started me on this hobby came by to help and see what I have accomplished.

All done with 2/3 of the sog. I need to start training my plants better. I have as much trim from a 2x4 area as my 4x4 net. A few of them grew much bigger and pushed the others out of the way.
        I do thank alltatup and Californiakid for suggesting to save the four I wanted to dump after burning them with lights/nutes. Looks like I'll get an oz or two off of those...an oz or two I wouldn't have if I had just tossed them. They are on their last week of the feeding schedule.
        I've been reading about using blue light at the end of flush to increase terp/trich production. I'm going to use the Mars hydro I rebuilt to see if there is any change. The only way to check this is through pics so it won't be the most accurate. Just playing around to see....

Name:	20180416_003914.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	1.13 MB
ID:	196187Click image for larger version

Name:	20180416_003956.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	1.28 MB
ID:	196186Click image for larger version

Name:	20180416_003827.jpg
Size:	1.22 MB
ID:	196182Click image for larger version

Name:	20180416_003802.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	1.50 MB
ID:	196183Click image for larger version

Name:	20180416_004036.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	1.13 MB
ID:	196184Click image for larger version

Name:	20180416_004605.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	1.76 MB
ID:	196185 ⬅️ last four
        Dumb move....I unplugged the lights over these last night to check the trichs and plugged them back into the non-timed outlet 😒
        Went into the veg side and saw a sliver of blurple under the door sweep to the flower room. It was on for an extra three hours. Not really worried about these but the other grow might not like it so much. Stupid me.....

Comment

• Chefbjy
          Chefbjy commented
          Editing a comment
          The idea is to produce uv-b rays in the harvest window. Uv-b rays cause sunburn and can really mess with your eyes. Trichs are like sunscreen so the theory is more uv-b = more trichs. Though this hasn't been confirmed and there is little debate on the topic. I know mh puts out uv-b without the lens on not sure about leds or the ability to make uv-b with them.

• RosettaStoned
          RosettaStoned commented
          Editing a comment
          It's full spectrum like any other light. They hit all the wave lengths not just a specific range. I get the idea, just wasn't sure the blues would be strong enough or if they would just get washed out by the cobs.

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          you could get a 2 foot t5 with uvb bulbs and turn it on while in tent and off when you leave unless you want seeds then leave it on

Interesting....nodes growing from node points? A PExWW I topped has three growing from the seventh and two on the sixth. There's are already well established branches with new shooting out from the stipules. Maybe it's normal but with my limited experience it's a first for me.

Name:	20180419_163237.jpg
Size:	895.1 KB
ID:	197245Click image for larger version

Name:	20180419_163227.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	1,005.5 KB
ID:	197246Click image for larger version

Name:	20180419_163248.jpg
Size:	1.05 MB
ID:	197247

Comment

• RosettaStoned
          RosettaStoned commented
          Editing a comment
          Just poking fun man. I'm a sarcastic person and give most people a hard time. Although on here I do bite my tongue often. Not sure my sarcasim will be taken as a joke. When at work we live off the rule "check your feelings at the door", if you can't take joke GTFO! Paracelsus

• Paracelsus
          Paracelsus commented
          Editing a comment
          Really I knew you were being sarcastic this was all in good fun, no hard feelings and If you want to tell me to get the #%^! out you better come over here from behind an internet keyboard
          Let’s stay out of the gutter this is GWE

• RosettaStoned
          RosettaStoned commented
          Editing a comment
          Haha for sure 😁

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X