Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RosettaStoned
    commented on 's reply
    Close, there's 5 in there 2 hydro dwc, 2 17 gallon no till, 1 7 gallon fabric

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    looking good rosetta how many are in the picture ,I say four you can see the different plants if you look close lol

Leave a comment:

• RosettaStoned
    commented on 's reply
    🤣🤣 yeah there's a little bit in there. The bottom right plant is about 6'. It started off shorter than the rest

• Californiakid
    replied
    Dude thats huge .!

Leave a comment:

• RosettaStoned
    replied
    Satellite image
    Click image for larger version

Name:	GOPR0319_1531193000205_high.JPG
Views:	180
Size:	3.53 MB
ID:	225090Click image for larger version

Name:	GOPR0320_1531192986727_high.JPG
Views:	184
Size:	3.58 MB
ID:	225089

Leave a comment:

• RosettaStoned
    commented on 's reply
    I like them, seem to be doing a good job.

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    RosettaStoned ,Beautiful plants, brother, great job, with your plants, gonna be some fat nugs, for sure.
    Great job with your lights to, I gotta a couple of buddies, that did like you , made their own lights, and they love them too, and their plants look great too. Have a nice evening.

Leave a comment:

• RosettaStoned
    commented on 's reply
    And old world lumber, before the farming of trees.

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    I think my house was built in the 1820s I know it was moved from up the street in 1865 so I have been working without a square corner in the place ,it sure makes things interesting but it does make it easier to as well I dont have to be perfect ,
    I will say this the men that built this house opened the keg to early on the second floor the windows are 6 inches off the floor with 20 inches over them lol first and third floor are normal .I really like it when I find a wall where they ran out of long 2x4s so they used 2 short ones (Not connected of coarse ) with all the stuff that was sub par I'm amused that its still standing but shes been though tornadoes and hurricane winds she just sways a little ,Gotta love post and beam construction

• RosettaStoned
    commented on 's reply
    Really bulking up too

• KingKush
    commented on 's reply
    Nice looking yield, and frosty too 👍

• RosettaStoned
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks ojh, flushing starts Friday for the three

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    And the plants look great too

• Californiakid
    commented on 's reply
    My Dad was a general contractor, I grew up building houses. My stepdad remodeled kitchens and bathrooms, so between the two I have a good deal of experience putting things together and making them look right. The chop saw and compound miter saw in the right hands can create amazing results. I see tight fitting angles there. I have hidden a lot with caulking, "you won't see it up there". Lol Thats were the craftsmanship you exhibit shines. I don't see any gaps. Something to be proud of for sure. Very clean.

• RosettaStoned
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you, it took about a year or two of thinking. Most projects around my house involve some type of free material so if I can, I try to buy little to none for it. But also have very little scrap. Then after the design is in place I have to prep everything. Then decide which few days we want to live without a living, as there will be scaffold setup.
    I've spent the last 20 years hiding my mistakes and others. So, it's hard to just blatantly say publicly....."hey, I f@#$%d up...come check it out". I know this isn't work or carpentry, for that matter, but I'm a workaholic and a perfectionist.....and that's all I know.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X