Portable vape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Portable vape

I am thinking about buying a portable vape. Saw the gift suggestion of the launch box. Has anyone tried this unit? Suggestions? This would be my first vapor unit. I thought it would be great for kief.

This is the Magic flight Launch Box suggested on GWE mag.

Comment

I own the Magic flight Launch Box. I however got a Volcano now.

Comment

• desertdan
        desertdan commented
        Editing a comment
        Does Volcano make a portable?

For a portable vape, check out the Arizer Solo II. Heats up very quickly. Clean, glass air-path. I've had a Solo I for years now and for portability and ease of use, it can't be beat.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by JohnC; 12-17-2017, 04:24 PM.

Comment

I also use an Airizer from time to time. I purchased the Air model in black. Compared to the solo, it is all cylindrical and it came with two glass mouth pieces. One has a plastic cigar filter type tip and the other is a glass tube. I smashed the glass tube within the first two weeks, it just fell and broke. For the first while, I just crammed bud in and the airflow and draw was only okay. Since then I have made sure to grind and to pack it loosely. The battery life is good for one or two sessions but I charge it after every use. I would give it an 8 out of 10 for portability and heat settings, it loses some points for battery life though.
        QB

Comment

• desertdan
          desertdan commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow! Very expensive. Is it worth twice the price?

Check out
        vaporents on reddit. . Flowermate v5.0 is good starter for about 100.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X