Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car Led Light Bar

Hi,

Today installed vehicle led light bar on my 10 days old plant. It has 3 watt diodes with lenses. Total 144 Watts. Has anyone tried this kind of light for growing marijuana?

Do you know what light color temperature is put out by that light bar?

Are you aware that cannabis prefers different light color wavelengths during different periods of growth? See here.

Comment

Sure. This is full spectrum LED. As I am aware, it fits all periods of growth.

Comment

Thats pretty odd. Not doubting you but why would a car/truck need full spectrum. They dont grow plants. Maybe a link to the product you purchased would clear that up. But to me it seems like the light manufacturers wouldn't waste the money on something like that.
        ~UrbZ~ Grow Big or Go Home!
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-torpedo-seeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/growing-community/185330-urbz-second-grow-journal-3-strain-grow

Comment

I always wondered why my hair grew back now I KNOW It was my cars LED light bulbs all the time and not the olive oil shampoos!

Comment

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            hey DKN I have a t shirt thats has a picture of five stick figures the caption says the ass family and under each stick figure there is a name . smart ass,silly ass,dimb ass, wise ass ,lazy ass . I know witch one represents you lol

OUCH !!! Certainly don't sense any microaggressions here 💣.

Comment

I had GalaxyHydro 300W before. It produced to me 43000 lux at max 10 cm distance. These light can reach it at even 80 cm distance.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X