Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

O, need your adives on this friend: is he healthy? when can I harvest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O, need your adives on this friend: is he healthy? when can I harvest?

I've been planting this little guy for about 3 months now, flowering for 1 month or so.
    It's a nothern light on auto, my website said the buds should be ready by now but it just seems that it's not ready enough.
    I have been cutting one bud for the taste and it's just verrrryyy relaxing. With the photo I took, could you tell me if the plant (the middle one) is ready for harvest?

concerning the growing pphase, nothing to declare, all went right.
    Nutes were present for the growing phase, now I just give him water not to mess up the flowering. Shoud I continue nutes?

The thing is, this plant is long, not unhealthy long, just very long with small buds (about 2 inches buds from the feet to the head of the plant).
    And the two other I have are also nothern lights, but one is very short and bush, the other one is about short and non bushy. (see photo)
    How come I have so different results?

Thanks for the answers guys, hope you have a great day!

I use a hand held micro scope to look at my tricholmes ,this tells me when the plant is ready for harvest
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Morning Mangsteen, I do the same as OJH, I use a jewellers loupe, an microscope to tell if they are ready,
      That sure is pretty country, where that picture was taken, looks to me like she was grown without grow lights, is why there isn't alot of large buds.I grew a NLAUTO from Nirvana an it took over 90 days for her to get ripe, the seed bank said 65-70 days. Good Luck with yours.
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

Mangsteen, I believe you are also asking why your plants seem so different from each other even though they are the same type. This is due to a property called phenotype. You can see this easily in we humans. For example I am caucasian, but within my group there are folks that are taller, shorter, fatter and skinnier than me. Its an expression of genetic diversity. Breeders try to minimize these differences by "stabilizing" strains as much as possible before releasing them to the market. In the last week or two, you should discontinue nutrients. Check the main website for a tutorial on when to harvest, but DAAS and OJH are right on. You need to check trichomes.
        Organic only soil grower
        Current: Medgom Auto (CBD Crew and (Grassomatic)
        Set up: 300w Galaxy hydro LED, DIY insulated growbox, dual thermostatic exhaust fans, dual circulation fans, thermostatic 300w heat, remote temp/humidity monitor.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X