Plant good a little dry....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plant good a little dry....

Okay so my plant on the left I got as a clone and is "ice" and the one on the right started from seed "mystery" the mystery plant can go about 4 days between watering and drys to about 3.5 and the ice plant can go about 2.5 days for the same. This time I hit 3 days between watering and the ice plant seemed to go into shock and I'm concerned it might not recover.and it only got down to about 3 on the scale and has never reacted that bad the mystery plant has a little light burn on the top but I think I got that solved and hopefully it stops growing taller into my light. But what's your thoughts on my ice plant salvageable? Or no?
    1.5x3x5 virtual sun grow tent
    Oppolite 315 LEC
    4" 190 cft. Exhaust with carbon filter.
    1 candy kush express using general hydroponics and botanicare
    1 candy kush express using advanced nutriants iguana line.

Both will be using hydrogaurd and botanicare sweet.

there are a few reasons that plants stop feeding ,the main reason is root problems , did you give nutes, did the ph on the water being used change, stuff like that now the solution is to flush your plant , I usually start with 5 gallons of water with something like flora clean in it use the 5 gallons then use another 5 gallon to wash the flora clean out . when you water ,what is your runoff ph hope that helps
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Boco2017, yeah, just what OJH said above, is your 315cmh still doing good ? I hope it is, the one I got was a bad one, it started out great, but about a week later it started to get hot ,an then hotter, then hot as you can get without catching fire, I sure liked that light too, but I had to send it back before we got burned up.
      I love my new 315cmh though, it doesn't even get real warm, much less hot.
      Good Luck with your plants 2017, an Happy Holidays.

• Boco2017
      Boco2017 commented
      Editing a comment
      My roots seem healthy I am pretty positive that the ice plant just was super sensitive to drying out even though I usually water when it hits 3 the mystery was starting to droop a little but ice was in full will and dying off the buds on the ice plant are still a really nice emerald green and there is still a bit of leaves they are just smaller that are alive. After watering my run off is still sitting at 6.2 pH and I water with 6.05 right now.

Yea my plants I think just started to use a ton more water all of a sudden because it used to be about a gallon of water ever 3 ish days now it's every day and a half or so my temps have leveled out so my light is doing great they are getting pretty frosty too. My plant on the right had a small amount of light burn because I ran out of room to lift it up but I moved that cola further from the light. And I am in week 5 of flower and the pistols are starting to get darker. I trimmed all the dead foliage from my clone and there is a bit of good growth left but it's pretty sparse. I'm thinking try and make it another 3 or so weeks then try and harvest. I am using age old bloom at about 50% strength I think I could go stronger but I don't want to push it I am also using botanicare sweet raw yucca supplement Cal mag. And my plants seem to really like it all.
    Oppolite 315 LEC

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah 2017, that one plant is gonna have some big ole nice buds on her when she gets done, she's nice.OldJarhead uses Age old nutrients and likes it.

• Boco2017
      Boco2017 commented
      Editing a comment
      I have been impressed with them so far and in doing reading on there site they say it's also good in hydro so I may give it a go since I'm planning bubble ponics for my next grow I'm going to be going to the cannabis expo in Denver next month and I will be looking for all the freebies I can find and if age old is there I will pick there brains a bit more too haha. I found a molasses that claims to be hydro safe but I'm not completely sold on that because of how thick and chunky it is. I have used it on one watering and it got a really nasty film I may try it again on a future soil grow bit we will see.

I was also looking at the tric's today and the ice plant has none that are cloudy but about 20% are Amber already.
    Oppolite 315 LEC

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X