Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The outsized electric bill —— helped lead authorities to the operation.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The outsized electric bill —— helped lead authorities to the operation.

$67,000 electric bill
    A mother, Stephanie Smith, was detained by police on Wednesday in what may be the largest indoor weed operation ever discovered in San Bernardino, Calif.

I wonder what in the world she was thinking? ? She wasn't thinking evidently, thats just plum crazy.
    67thousand buck light bill.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

That bill really made the man sit up and take notice ! Not the britghtest bulb on the tree u know.

Comment

Duhhhhh yeah it's one of those new 670000 watt light bulbs. WTF can't fix stupid ☮️

Comment

I wonder how it works cuz if i was the electric company and i was getting tht 67000 every month I wouldn't say shit

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            Your right StBudz, if she paid that bill over a month, I bet she was damn sure greasing somebody's palm.

• desertdan
            desertdan commented
            Editing a comment
            This is probably part of the clean up and clear out before legal on the first. They are doing it in most big cities in CA.

I just read on Fox News, she had 35,000 plants. Imagine the smell in there!

Comment

With the amount of money she was bringing in, how hard would it have been to install solar panels? She's in CA so there's sun and a lot of it. People can be so smart in some areas and dumber than a box of hair in other areas!
            Current grow:
            2-300w led lights
            1- 60w cfl for germination
            2- 5 gal fiber pots
            Kind Soil 5lbs per 5 gal pot
            Compost (80%)/perlite (20%)
            Seeds:
            Shaolin Master auto/fem Harvested
            Kush auto/fem (planted 5/13/18) Harvested
            Sweet Soma auto/fem ready to go into her home soon (kind soil)
            Northern Lights auto/fem, put in soil today, waiting for forever home soon.

Comment

In my state all u have to do is make sure you can pay the bill.

Comment

• bluecanoe
                bluecanoe commented
                Editing a comment
                not here, if your bill goes up substantially and it's not a cold snap or a heat wave and you don't call to see why the bill is so high, you're busted. Seems like following the rules would have been better. She lives in a legal state.

• Speedygreen
                Speedygreen commented
                Editing a comment
                Sounds real. If someone lives in a legal state it's definitely worth their time and effort to play by the rules

Her problem was not the electric bill. Her problem was she did not sign up to pay the taxes and fees to state and local. This will be the new reason to put people in jail for pot It will be a catch 22 set up by the industrial growers. You want to pay the tax but you can't because they won't give you a license to pay it. So much tax money is at stake. I bet she pays a fine, back taxes, license fee, and more fines and is back in business after the 1st. Otherwise I think the feds would be involved.

Comment

Wow, I'm not going to sweat my 80 dollar a month grow bill.

Comment

• Potted
                  Potted commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ain’t it the truth.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X