silas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

silas

I have set up my first DWC going with the tutorial that Sirius shows on GWE. I was just wondering at what point do you turn the pump on?

Hi silas, as soon as your plants are in the bucket, you want your air pump producing bubbles.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Howdy silasjack, Like alltatup said, as soon as the sprouts are in the bucket, and, I might add, as long as they are there.
      Welcome to the forum and good luck with Your grow.
      Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Thanks to alltatup and DW2, I have been growing in coco and I'm a little reluctant about the switch to dwc. The thought of root rot is terrifying

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Morning Silasjack, yeah that coco is something else ain't it ? 50-50 coco-perlite is hard to beat.

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          silasjack Root rot IS terrifying, which is why I invested in coolers for both my grow boxes. It was either fork out the dough or live in constant terror of the return of the rot.

So why are you switching??

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X