Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Harvesting

Hi all, first time on here, so, HELLO πŸ˜€,
    could anyone answer a question for me please . I was always told to crop in the dark ,however I've just watched a film on here ,and they seemed to crop in their front room,with all the lights on ,sat watching the TV ? So, light or dark folks please

I think people mean to harvest during what would be the plants dark period rather than in the dark. I can’t see what difference it would make personally but I’m no expert.

Comment

I was told cutting in the light affected the crystals as you were cropping

Comment

Hey Barry2067 , it don't matter when you harvest day or night. I try to leave mine in the dark, 2-4 days before chopping an I don't give mine any water either during that time.It helps with your drying time, especially if your in a hurry for some reason, also helps with trichs production, we are all glad to have you Barry2067, and welcome to GWE.
        everyone does it different though.
        Cfls for a week or two
        315lec for everything else
        Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

I do like D. I turn the light off and start chopping when they dry up a bit. They end up hanging in the tent on the way to the jar.

Comment

I think you mean not harvesting in strong sunlight. That will degrade THC a little but harvesting in normal lighting wont effect the potency much if at all.

Comment

You are definitely going to want to wet trim your bud in the light. Your product will not come out well trying to cut in the dark. You will lose product and end up having leafy bud. You need all the light you can get.
              ~UrbZ~ Grow Big or Go Home!
              https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-torpedo-seeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/growing-community/185330-urbz-second-grow-journal-3-strain-grow

Comment

• Canuck147
                Canuck147 commented
                Editing a comment
                Or cut off a finger in the dark.

• UrbZ
                UrbZ commented
                Editing a comment
                Lol. Exactly I should've said lose product or a digit.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X